View Single Post
Old 26th October 2011, 01:38

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixbox View Post
Im getting tired of all the problems this tracker script is causing. So im wondering how i can move all the users to a tbdev tracker?

Regards

You will be more tired of all the REALLY problems tbdev has ...

That 5.6 version is the problemless of them all, but you have to read most of the topics and install it correctly, nobody can do that for you.

Can somebody show here why he thinks tbdev is better? give me one good reason ... tbdev is very simple, but very unsecure, the templates are difficult to install, very resource "eater" (just look at the querries).

Most of the owners say that tbdev is better for the only reason that TSSE is made in the beggining by xamshit ... but that version, 5.6 is far, far from his version, all the modifications made here are made by us.

Because I do not want to advertise here, I will not give you tjhe link from my site, a TSSE tracker with about 10.000 users, with no problems of security or speed or resources ... I invite anyone to test my tracker's security or speed, and after that we can talk about problems. If you cannot install correctly a tracker, this does not mean that it has problems, maybe the problem is you ... not all of us can be a proud tracker owner ... first learn how to handle it and than talk ...

Sorry for that speach, but i am really tired of all the noobies that think that can own a REAL tracker ...