View Single Post
Old 9th March 2009, 21:07

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjoos View Post
So you found a bug eh - Tell you what see that bug you found on the usersearch - i now advise you to read the instructions on that particulair usersearch then come back - Inexperience as usual and there you are screaming about bugs when you dont even understand the structure of that source code :) Your second one sorry pal not found is simple as well you either havint chmod'ed your torrent folder or you installed this into a sub-directory so thats your problem to sort out - that installer is already pre-configured to be installed into root on windows or linux ... Go figure .... and try reading TbDev .. you know the place where its actually an official source code then maybe you'll see your making the same mistakes/presumptions most do.

Bump:

Yeah Natasha - Your not pointing to install -- httP://yourdomain.com/install/install.php

The installer uses install.php not index.php :)
My torrents dir is chmod'd to 777 and it is installed in the web root dir.

*EDIT*

I managed to get it working by using information on this post, tho I had to make alot of changes to details.php
Board Message

*EDIT*

when a user provides the incorrect password I get this:

Code:
Warning:  Missing argument 1 for bark(), called in /var/www/takelogin.php on line 47 and defined in /var/www/takelogin.php on line 23
--
I cannot add staff either gives error:
Code:
Fatal error:  Call to undefined function ssr() in /var/www/maxcoder.php on line 31

Last edited by codeblue; 10th March 2009 at 21:35. Reason: Update