View Single Post
Old 18th December 2008, 20:05
Retired from BVList

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBDEVLover View Post
best active forum is templateshares forum
You gotta be kidding, there's nothing special about his forums, mainly members asking how to do this or that and never receiving a reply back, as his support is terrible at best, unless your prepared to hand over some cash.

Quote:
You guys requesting money from people to null 5.4, 5.5 out.. so whats next mission? requesting money to null 5.5 or 5.6? my god.. use free tbdev source or become a vip member on ts..
And why shouldn't we, he requests money to use the source which is just ripped from other open sources. As for being a VIP there it costs you $75 for the 1st 6 months then $30 every 6 months.

Quote:
and I don't see any skilled php or mysql coder here.. just full of n00bs whos talking about xam's source.. and I've also noticed a rip template of torrentleech which is lame.. you guys just doing lame here.. make a original board like as tbdev.. or just close this board.. if you close this board, nobody will lose anything..
There are coders here, xam is certainly not a skilled coder, skilled rip-off merchant yes. As for the template where do you think xam rips his from as they are not unique.

As for the code itself you can barely do anything with it with all the encryption and if someone falsely accuses you of using a someone else's copy or sharing the source he blocks you access to the Staff functions, the same thing that happens every time his site goes offline you are held to ransom as you cannot fully use your site.

Plus with all his back doors in the code he can wipe your site without your knowledge, simply put xam is just an immature con artist.