View Single Post
Old 18th December 2008, 15:50
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBDEVLover View Post
Haha.. It's normal because of this and other forum activities.. As I noticed this forum just makes his source more and more popular..
You could be right here...so what ?
This is my decision to make and it stays !

Quote:
You guys requesting money from people to null 5.4, 5.5 out.. so whats next mission? requesting money to null 5.5 or 5.6? my god.. use free tbdev source or become a vip member on ts..
i`m already thinking of gathering money for the 6.0 version...if people will want it decoded they will donate, if not then they will not have it, its simple

that is your problem, you only see tbdev and TS as solutions but there are many other tracker sources better then tbdev and TS

Quote:
and I don't see any skilled php or mysql coder here... just full of n00bs whos talking about xam's source.. and I've also noticed a rip template of torrentleech which is lame.. you guys just doing lame here.. make a original board like as tbdev.. or just close this board.. if you close this board, nobody will lose anything..
If you don`t see any skilled php coder maybe you have an eye problem

I think some hater is paying you with biscuits to post this lame things...

Maybe a better idea would be for you to delete your account here, nobody will miss you
Just PM me and i`ll help you !