View Single Post
Old 5th September 2013, 03:44

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrackerMan View Post
right click the word and go to inspect element that should help you narrow it down more. I am going to guess it probably in your template.

Its in the header.swf!

This sucks, i really like this theme too. I been trying to edit out the text with a swf editor, but i cant get it to work right.

This is the part of the header.php, where the header.swf is loaded:

Code:
<div id="header">';
?>
<div class="f_search"><td height="123" valign="top"><embed src="<?=$BASEURL;?>/include/templates/z3smooth/images/Hnav.swf?link1=<?=$BASEURL;?>/index.php&amp;link1text=HOME&amp;link2=<?=$BASEURL;?>/staff.php&amp;link2text=STAFF&amp;link3=<?=$BASEURL;?>/browse.php&amp;link3text=DOWNLOADS&amp;link4=tsf_forums/index.php&amp;link4text=FORUMS&amp;link5=<?=$BASEURL;?>/usercp.php&amp;link5text=ACCOUNT" width="128" height="123"></embed></td></div>
<div class="title"><td height="123" valign="top"><embed src="<?=$BASEURL;?>/include/templates/z3smooth/images/header.swf" width="435" height="119"></embed></td></div>
Bump: I finally figured it out!

This is what I did:

First, I created a 2px - 2px transparent image (clear), then I edited the code in the header.php file, were the swf was loaded, i just changed the code to the clear image I made.

Then, I just edited the header.png background, and added my logo for my site to the image (in photoshop). Because since there was no swf in front of the background image, i could then edit the background png.

Here is what it looks like now (I blacked out my IP. Thank you for that):

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by limitzcash; 5th September 2013 at 03:54.