View Single Post
Old 9th July 2012, 21:40

United Kingdom
Got a new issue now can't seem to change the colour of the donate writing in the header.php

tried editing the header code, changing the style css and all failed lol!

header.php donate code:

Code:
$Progress_so_far = ($Progress_so_far >= 100 ? '100' : number_format($Progress_so_far, 1));
    echo '<div id="donation"><font class="small2"><a href="'.$BASEURL.'/donate.php" onclick="window.open(\''.$BASEURL.'/scripts/pbar/ts_donation_status.php\',\'ts_donation_status\',\'toolbar=no, scrollbars=no, resizable=no, color=white, width=600, height=300, top=250, left=250\'); return false;">'.$lang->header['donate'].'</a></font><div style="width: 80px; border: 1px solid black; text-align: left; background: #6bcde3 repeat;"><div style="padding-left: 0px; color: white; font-weight: bold; width: '.$Progress_so_far.'%; border: 0px solid black; font-size: 8pt; background: #02667c repeat;">&nbsp;'.number_format($Progress_so_far, 1).'%'.($Progress_so_far >= 100 ? '&nbsp;<font class="small">'.$lang->header['thanks'].'</font>' : '').'</div></div></div>';
}
the css it refers too:
Code:
.small2{ font-size:7pt}
thought it would be simple... tried various codes in various places to no effect at all!

***EDIT*** I sorted it finally... stupid a href bug that ive found is still present today and was years ago!!!

if i added - color:white - to the css code it still stayed black.... if i changed the pt size it would change size.... so had to move the <font-class="small2"> to after the a href tag....

Its a weird issue i used to encounter in html years ago too! lol

Bump: Quoted my original issue below... but this is happening when a user updates their profiles in the user cp etc... obviously can have an error like this...

could anyone give me any pointers as to where to look as i'm pretty stumped tbh lol!!

thank you to anyone in advance that can help!!

Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJHicks View Post
Hi folks....

I seem to have run into an issue with unconfirmed members...

The 3 options delete/confirm/resend all technically work but after the process the redirect is wrong putting in an extra folder name i.e. tracker/tracker/ instead of tracker/

I have tried to find what's causing this but not being a major php buff I am struggling. I have been looking for sometime but always to worried i'll mess something up! lol

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? I've been looking at the unco.php file alot but can't see anything obvious.

It only happens in the UNCO tool... hence thinking its the unco.php file. Normal sign up etc goes to the confirmation page and redirects fine.

Any help is most appreciated!!! Thank you guys!
Bump: BUMP!!! ****

I'm guessing i have to edit this piece of code but not being a php buff i'm unsure what to do so will try a few things but any pointers greatly appriciated! lol

PHP Code:
# Function redirect v.0.7

function redirect($url$message=''$title=''$wait=3$usephp=false$withbaseurl=true)

{

global 
$SITENAME,$BASEURL,$lang;

if (empty(
$message))

$message $lang->global['redirect'];

if(empty(
$title))

$title $SITENAME;        

$url fix_url($url);

if (
$withbaseurl)

$url $BASEURL.(substr($url01) == '/' '' '/').$url;

if (
$usephp)

{        

@
header ('Location: '.$url);

exit;

}

$defaulttemplate ts_template();

ob_start();

?> 

Last edited by DJHicks; 9th July 2012 at 21:56.