Thread: Kinokpk v3.30
View Single Post
Old 15th July 2011, 23:47

Latvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp380lv View Post
Show me these security flaws if you are so good CODER and PHP expert. This source codes was tested by russian security forum members. All holes which they find was fixed. So please don't talk about things which you are do not understand or DON'T know. You are jelous because some guys know more about you and you need to show off how though guy you are - but you aren't - You are TYPICAL LATVIAN looser who like's rotate all the way around and show off to all forum members. You can keep posting and perform "EXPERT" lol. I will not answer to your's silly posts anymore. :nosepick:

THIS SOURCE CODE IS STABLE AND SECURE
You can't even understand what i'm writing, i said that the code is flawed. Flaw is an imperfection.

Installer has quite many flaws. Example: The Load time error, the design and the mysql charset. Languages aren't fully functional and there are many more flaws.

Mostly, it looks like you are the one who doesn't know what are talking about.
Saying that the website is only for the Linux is quite stupid except a certain situations like if that would be somekind of server control panel that uses shell.

Quote:
You are jelous because some guys know more about you and you need to show off how though guy you are - but you aren't - You are TYPICAL LATVIAN looser who like's rotate all the way around and show off to all forum members.
It more looks like you're the one who is "Loser" and it that sentence you copied what I said and just said in different words. I know that I have better knowledge of Website Developing.

Reading this thread posts by you I can only see that you're just trying unsuccessfuly counter my posts (Like I said before) and you weren't even making a real argument that proves that you're right, you were just showing the code flaws and trying to tell me that they were caused by OS differences.