Thread: TS SE v6.2
View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2009, 20:32

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by abc View Post
there isNT A CODER GOOD ANUFF HERE TO WORK THIS CODE OF TS V6.1 V6.2 AT ALL OT ANY OF THE TS CODES BE YOU SAID CODERS DO NOT HAVE THE BRAINS TO DO IT OR THERE BE THE CODE FOR NOTHING LOL WHAT ARE YOU CODERS LIKE YOU CAR`NT YOU WILL NOT CODE CAR`NT COOK WILL NOT COOL LOL AHAHAHAAAHAHAH GOT TO LAF AT YOU SHIT CODERS I HAVE YOU CAN NOT CODE AT ALL NONE OF YOU CAN YOU !!!!!!!! THERE IS ONLY ONE COSER THAT NOW WHO CAN AND WILL CODE TBV SITES AND TS SITE AND HES NOT ON THE SITE ILL TELL YOU SOME THING HE WOULD AND WILL RUN RINGS ABOUT YOU SAID CODERS .BUT WHAT CAN I SAY LOL ABOUT YOU LOT IVE THINK IVE SAID IT
First of all, the 6.1 and 6.2 are not decoded yet, so, what the hell do you want the coders to do?
Second, this is not a "coders" site, here we are trying to make public the scripts that are nulled and decoded, and, when needed, improve them.
I see from your dumb message that you don't know a thing of coding and what is the difference in coding and DECODING. It takes time, a lot of time, and money to decode a script, who has hundreds of files coded.

I don't know why we should explain to a a-hole that?
If you don't like the site, than go to those pron sites you are usually watching ...
The Following User Says Thank You to mmisu120000 For This Useful Post:
Ashur (5th September 2009)