Thread: FX Tracker
View Single Post
Old 20th August 2009, 20:20

United Kingdom
Default FX Tracker

Fuck Xam Tracker Project

Why waste money trying to decrypt TS SE when it's basically just TBdev with pre-installed hacks that are freely available in the tbdev forums? xam basically just copy and pastes other peoples work and claims it as his own.

I can see how you want to decrypt it and release it for free just to spite him but it's going to cost a fortune to keep decrypting his files. A better idea would be to create a new tracker source based upon tbdev and mirror his hacks but without all the unnecessary crap.

I'd love to have a crack at coding a TBDev version to piss all over XAM's efforts and steal all his customers by providing it for free and 100% Open Source but I'm not too hot when it comes to skinning so hopefully someone else would be prepared to take on that mantle.

I've been running a tracker for over 4 years and although I started out using other peoples hacks but now prefer to write everything from scratch because I enjoy the challenge so although some of it would probably be copying and pasting other peoples code (for which I'd give full credit to the original author) I'd also try and optimise or improve upon the code wherever possible.

Maybe we could call it FX (Fuck Xam) Tracker