View Single Post
Old 30th July 2009, 02:02

P2P
Default Help No one is connectable in tsse541
Hi
I am using tsse541.modified.by.mmisu120000.rar No users are connectable. I have attempted to remedy this by checking if ports are open and they show as open when I check via utorrrent 1.8.3 but not connectable on the tracker. tracker is in testing stage Ion cube is loaded and working. Files are uploadable, but can not connect to redownload, since listed as private. No seeds on torrents in utorrent, only peers. Have tried to find a solution through the forum and have found nothing. Am getting errors saying:

Code:
WARNING: fsockopen() [<a href='function.fsockopen'>function.fsockopen</a>]: unable to connect to My ip here:port (Connection timed out)
Had someone else try and they encountered the same problems and same error in tracker. This following error shows immediately after the above error is recorded:

Code:
WARNING: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource

Not sure if this is related but upon uploading a file (as its set to private) I redownload and u torrent auto opens but shows 0% and stays at 0% with no seeds. I have three users registered on the site and all three are showing as not connectable
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you.
Sincerely, Play