Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Who makes the forums? (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=1416)

wildboy211 13th November 2008 20:55

Who makes the forums?

What brand is the forums in TS? Is it smf, phpbb? I need to find some addons and scripts and need to know where to look...

Djburn 14th November 2008 03:11

addons are only avaliable from template share or on web if mod works due to the encoding.

its a custom work for TS SE aprently.

looks to me like a rip from VB code and IPB skin but only Xam and who ever else coded it nows unless you look at the nulled code.

wildboy211 14th November 2008 11:28

After looking around...it looks like custom MyBB code...

rotfl 15th November 2008 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildboy211 (Post 6681)
After looking around...it looks like custom MyBB code...

yeah it is mybb modded i think

Ashur 20th November 2008 04:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by rotfl (Post 6753)
yeah it is mybb modded i think

on 3.1 yes
on 5.x NOOO Xam had earlier poll and decided to use TBdev forum then he added the extra mods on it from VB and other forums

Tony 13th October 2009 18:22

Quote:

on 3.1 yes
on 5.x NOOO Xam had earlier poll and decided to use TBdev forum then he added the extra mods on it from VB and other forums
wrong its mybb still and just doing a simple compare shows it :)

Ashur 13th October 2009 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony (Post 16517)
wrong its mybb still and just doing a simple compare shows it :)

negative

I was there when Xam decided to dump mybb I've used mybb on 3.1 totally different than 4.3-current

simple compare? come on man what are you talking about? there is a vast difference and I kept looking at the progress of ts_forums after mybb dumped

Nightcrawler 14th October 2009 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur (Post 16524)
negative

I was there when Xam decided to dump mybb I've used mybb on 3.1 totally different than 4.3-current

simple compare? come on man what are you talking about? there is a vast difference and I kept looking at the progress of ts_forums after mybb dumped

Does it really matter? :lol:

Tony 14th October 2009 17:31

Quote:

negative

lol ok i guess you still havent realised how much work xam puts into making changes to code to make it look like its his work have you ?.

do you sit by his side and watch him code away the so called new updated tbdev forum code ?

ashur has xam ever done anything of his own and been able to claim it his work ?

go back to sleep .

Nightcrawler 14th October 2009 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony (Post 16549)
lol ok i guess you still havent realised how much work xam puts into making changes to code to make it look like its his work have you ?.

do you sit by his side and watch him code away the so called new updated tbdev forum code ?

ashur has xam ever done anything of his own and been able to claim it his work ?

go back to sleep .

Also after going through the whole lot of the script I have found a lot of functions from xbtit and torrent trader as well as tbdev so he is practically stealing from everyone and filling his pockets. so lets get the latest decoded or give me the tools and ill do both decoding and nulling lol