Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   TSSE - Open Source Project (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=3005)

Enza Gallo 15th July 2009 14:47

RE: SourceForge

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrNet (Post 13415)
well it's okay for me it doesn't matter it's a forum or project on SF, the most important is the Data Source There (Updates,Fixes,Plugins,ETC)

Yes, everything will be there after the code is sanitized & we are sure it is 100% safe to use.

The forum you have could be used for discussion amongst end-users & developers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrNet (Post 13415)
anyway i'll join your project and i'll do my best to help you there for that project.

Send your join request on SourceForge via the project page.

mmisu120000 15th July 2009 15:01

I'll join the project also ... maybe I can help

Enza Gallo 15th July 2009 15:05

Great!

Please join the SourceForge project, then please commit whatever code you have to SVN.
Thanks.

mmisu120000 15th July 2009 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enza Gallo (Post 13411)
OK, but we need zero encoded files.

What about this one?
(TS SE 5.6 nulled by Bronsa)

This one has a lot of bugs, and benc.php isn't working very good, in most cases it gives the "this is not a bencoded file!" error ...
But, there is no encoded file. I suppose the Install routine (wich is the mrdecoder version for 5.4.1) works, but leaves some fields in the databasa empty

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enza Gallo (Post 13418)
Great!

Please join the SourceForge project, then please commit whatever code you have to SVN.
Thanks.

I did sent a join request, now i'm waiting for your approval.

Enza Gallo 15th July 2009 16:17

Thanks.

You should be on the project now.
See here:
SourceForge.net: TSSE: Project Member List

I guess we'll use the SourceForge dev forums temporarily.

wMan 15th July 2009 17:13

if u realy do this i suggest u to make mods enable and disable because this version is suppose to be a slow one

mmisu120000 15th July 2009 17:21

On the contrary, this version is the fastest I've had tested (from TSSE sources, of course) My main page loads in 0.043 secs with 6 queries

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enza Gallo (Post 13421)
Thanks.

You should be on the project now.
See here:
SourceForge.net: TSSE: Project Member List

I guess we'll use the SourceForge dev forums temporarily.

Thx for the promptitude,

If you want, I can create a forum on my server with that subject, but, unfortunalety, for the moment the mail server is down (I found out recently that my ISP is blocking port 25 from now on) ...
Let's hope there will be results from this innitiative ...

Ashur 16th July 2009 04:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmisu120000 (Post 13424)
On the contrary, this version is the fastest I've had tested (from TSSE sources, of course) My main page loads in 0.043 secs with 6 queries

Bump:

Thx for the promptitude,

If you want, I can create a forum on my server with that subject, but, unfortunalety, for the moment the mail server is down (I found out recently that my ISP is blocking port 25 from now on) ...
Let's hope there will be results from this innitiative ...

many ISPs have issues with port 25 i forgot to solve the problem but there is a workaround and usually provided by the ISP
for my university the mail would work after running the VPN service

btw you don't have to use to port 25 you can change that for sure :D try to use the secure channel instead which is port .... forgot :P

mmisu120000 16th July 2009 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur (Post 13449)
many ISPs have issues with port 25 i forgot to solve the problem but there is a workaround and usually provided by the ISP
for my university the mail would work after running the VPN service

btw you don't have to use to port 25 you can change that for sure :D try to use the secure channel instead which is port .... forgot :P

I tried all ... 587, 366, 477, they closed them all ... VPN also...
I will have to pay for a relay mail server, but they have limits .... 1 GB transfer/month ...

Moh.ElBaz 16th July 2009 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enza Gallo (Post 13404)
Hello All,

I plan on starting an open source project based on the latest decoded & nulled source of TSSE.
Xam has zero legal recourse as the TSSE code is based on GPL sources & is therefore GPL.

Once this project is at a mature state, there will be no need to decode & null Xam's latest releases.
We can simply clone it's functionality.

The codebase will be hosted on a public SVN service & freely downloadable by everyone.

Requirements:
  1. Latest decoded & nulled source -- must be fully functional
  2. Experienced PHP Developers -- novices need not apply

Your first requirement is not available ... lol