Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   TSSE v5.4.1 - Genre Mod Edition (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=2911)

mmisu120000 1st July 2009 13:57

TSSE v5.4.1 - Genre Mod Edition

4 Attachment(s)
I managed to put together all fixes made by me and all of you, and I created another version of TS SE v5.4.1
(based on TSSE 5.4.1 NULLED v1.2 by mrdecoder)

Fixes included:

- reCaptcha - fixed
- search cloud - fixed
- BBCODES in forums, comments and descriptions - fixed
- scrape - fixed
- redirect (for some windows servers) - fixed
- error_log - fixed
- donation - fixed
- rules - fixed

Extra Mods included:

- Genre mod

Theme included:

- WDW

OUPS! I forgot to include the rules fix ...
- For those who allready downloaded the attached source, and installed it allready, here is what to do: use any mysql database manager (I recommend phpMyAdmin), and in the table "rules", edit each record and delete the "[ list ]" and "[ /list ]" tags from "message" ... those tags make the server CPU go 100% ....
- For those who allready downloaded the attached source, and didn't installed it allready, just change the /install/insert.php with this one:
Attachment 1493

- For the ones who didn't download the attached source, i've changed it into the right one ...

This release will be modified everytime there is a new and stable fix, so watch this topic often!

.... and for all of you that had issues with installing (in usergroups table),
that's the /install/insert.php file once again: (it is included in the source also)
Attachment 1493

In my version, benc.php is still ioncubed ...
For the ones of you that don't have the ioncube loader installed, here is a workaround (I hope it works on all of you ... but I recommend the ioncubed one, it's more stable and faster)
Attachment 1484

IMPORTANT: You should disable the "TorrentSpeed Mod Enabled?" tweak in Tracker Settings, there's no room for that column, because of the genre mod. Anyway, "TorrentSpeed Mod" is loading very high the server (takes 12 querries), and I don't see the point in showing it ...

I've tested, and the install works perfectly to me
If you encounter any difficulties, just post here and I'll see what is about..

PS. By the way, the tracker works for 2 years now, no problems encountered.
Last month I decided to reopen it for "bussiness", but it seems there are very few uploaders ... who wants to be a member in the WDW Staff, can register at WDW Tracker and become an uploader, first, and a member of staff, maybe, afterwords...

Good luck!

updated 04.03.2010

lakicevic 1st July 2009 17:37

TS SE v5.4.1 Fixed Releas

Thanks Man !!!! :drink:

Muikku 1st July 2009 17:53

Thanx man :drink:

aMiGo1972 1st July 2009 20:59

Thankyou very much :ok:

hawaii22 1st July 2009 22:57

benc

the benc.php is not good its not finished still error

mmisu120000 1st July 2009 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawaii22 (Post 12911)
the benc.php is not good its not finished still error

benc.php is VERY good, but it's ioncubed, so, you have to have ioncube loader installed ...

hawaii22 1st July 2009 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmisu120000 (Post 12912)
benc.php is VERY good, but it's ioncubed, so, you have to have ioncube loader installed ...

oke but i cant run ioncube so can you nulled because i cant use the benc from mrd from tsse 4.1

mmisu120000 1st July 2009 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawaii22 (Post 12913)
oke but i cant run ioncube so can you nulled because i cant use the benc from mrd from tsse 4.1

try to use the benc.php from here:
http://bvlist.com/template-shares/22...5-4-5-6-a.html

I don't know if it works, they say it is, but the ioncubed version works fine for me ...
Also make sure to replace :
PHP Code:

if (!defined ('IN_SCRIPT_TSSEv51')) 

with:
PHP Code:

if (!defined ('IN_SCRIPT_TSSEv53')) 

hawaii22 1st July 2009 23:27

ioncube

1 Attachment(s)
Okay i don't have ioncube en i dont can install that becase i have safe_mode on and not have a dedicated server.

and with this benc i get a white page en when i am downloading a torrent i see this

look the pic

Attachment 1482

mmisu120000 1st July 2009 23:33

did you change the benc.php with the one i wrote you before?

hawaii22 1st July 2009 23:37

ioncube

Yes i use the link http://bvlist.com/template-shares/22...5-4-5-6-a.html

and change the benc code f (!defined ('IN_SCRIPT_TSSEv53'))

brrr i hope it will work

every thing is working only that part of the code not the benc

mmisu120000 1st July 2009 23:44

1 Attachment(s)
if that don't work, try this one:

Attachment 1483

If this doesn't work ... I don't know ...

you should install ioncube ...

hawaii22 1st July 2009 23:54

yes

its working Thank you very much

Genkai 3rd July 2009 11:25

Thank you very much for the nulled new version of TS SE.

I have a question. I have a tracker with TS SE 5.1 and I wanted to upgrade it to this version. How do I do it?

Thanks ;)

C2DaJ 3rd July 2009 13:06

Hey,

First off, thanks for this release!

When I install, I navigate to ./install/install.php only thing is when I try to populate the database tables I get this:

PHP Code:

Mysql Error1054 Unknown column 'sgperms' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO `usergroups` (`gid`,`disporder`,`type`,`title`,`description`,`isbanned`,`canpm`,`candownload`,`canupload`,`canrequest`,`cancomment`,`canreport`,`canbookmark`,`canresetpasskey`,`canviewotherprofile`,`canvote`,`canrate`,`canthanks`,`canshout`,`caninvite`,`canbonus`,`canmemberlist`,`canfriendlist`,`cansnatch`,`canpeers`,`cantopten`,`cansettingspanel`,`canstaffpanel`,`canuserdetails`,`pmquote`, `floodlimit`,`autoinvite`,`namestyle`,`showstaffteam`,`issupermod`,`canviewviptorrents`,`canaccessoffline`,`isvipgroup`,`canfreeleech`,`canbaduser`,`candeletetorrent`,`isforummod`,`cantransfer`,`canmassdelete`,`canemailnotify`,`cansignature`,`waitlimit`,`slotlimit`,`canexternal`,`cancreatepoll`,`sgperms`) VALUES (101'User''Registered User''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''no''yes''yes''yes''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''no''no'25900'<span style="color: black;"><strong>{username}</strong></span>''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''yes''no''no''no'242'yes''no'), (201'Power User''Power User''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''no''no'25902'<span style="color: #f9a200;"><strong>{username}</strong></span>''no''no''no''yes''no''no''no''no''no''no''yes''no''yes''yes'00'yes''yes'), (301'VIP''Very Important Person''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''no''no'50303'<span style="color:#009F00 ;"><strong>{username}</strong></span>''no''no''yes''yes''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''yes''no''yes''yes'00'yes''yes'), (461'Uploader''Uploader''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''no''no'200153'<span style="color:#6464FF;"><strong>{username}</strong></span>''no''no''yes''yes''no''yes''yes''yes''no''no''yes''no''yes''yes'00'yes''yes'), (571'Moderator''Moderator''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''yes''yes'25503'<span style="color: #ff5151;"><strong>{username}</strong></span>''yes''no''yes''yes''no''yes''yes''yes''no''no''yes''no''yes''yes'00'yes''yes'), (631'Administrator''Administrator''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''yes''yes'25503'<span style="color: #B000B0;"><strong><em>{username}</em></strong></span>''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''no''yes''no''yes''yes'00'yes''yes'), (721'Sysop''Sysop''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''yes''yes'25503'<span style="color: #2587A7;"><strong>{username}</strong></span>''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''yes''yes''yes''no''no''yes''no''yes''yes'00'yes''yes'), (811'Team Leader''TS SE Team Leader''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes'500003'<span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"><strong><em>{username}</em></strong></span>''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes'00'yes''yes'), (901'Banned''Banned Members''yes''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no'02550'<s>{username}</s>''no''no''no''yes''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no''no'00'no''no'), (1041'Super Moderator''Super Moderator''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''yes''yes'0603'<span style="color: #2587A7;"><strong>{username}</strong></span>''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''no''yes''no''yes''yes'00'yes''yes'), (1161'Forum Mod''Forum Mod''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''no''no'25503'<span style="color: #ff5151;"><strong>{username}</strong></span>''yes''no''yes''yes''no''yes''no''yes''no''yes''yes''no''yes''yes'00'yes''yes'), (1282'Technical Team''TS SE Technical Team''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''no''no'255303'<span style="color: #66FFFF;"><strong>{username}</strong></span>''yes''no''yes''yes''no''yes''no''yes''no''no''yes''no''yes''yes'00'yes''yes'), (1352'Security Team''TS SE Security Team''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''yes''yes'255103'<span style="color: #999900;"><strong>{username}</strong></span>''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes'00'yes''yes'), (1492'Beta Testers''Beta Testers''no''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''yes''no''no''no'250153'<span style="color: #ff5151;"><strong>{username}</strong></span>''yes''no''yes''yes''no''yes''no''yes''no''no''yes''no''yes''yes'00'yes''yes');
The installer has detected some problems with your server environmentwhich will not allow TS Special Edition v.5.4 (nulled by mrdecoderto operate correctlyPlease correct these issues and then refresh the page to re-check your environmentClick here to to back step 3. 

I am a n00b, any idea's on what I can do to fix this?

mmisu120000 3rd July 2009 19:48

It seems there is a problem with your server configuration ... what version of php and mysql are you running?

Minimum requirements are: php v 4.4.5 and mysql v 4.3

Also check your php.ini configuration, make sure you have safe mode=off and register globals=on (that is if you have acces to that file...)

Bump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genkai (Post 12977)
Thank you very much for the nulled new version of TS SE.

I have a question. I have a tracker with TS SE 5.1 and I wanted to upgrade it to this version. How do I do it?

Thanks ;)

Don't thank me, there are others who nulled it, i just made some fixes (see credit info)

I don't think there's a nulled upgrade file available, but, with a little effort and a little mysql, you can make your 5.1. database compatible with version. Compare the two structures, and add in the database what's missing ...

fireman 3rd July 2009 22:32

hi

Can anyone provide database dump for this modified version?

mmisu120000 3rd July 2009 22:54

it's in the file /install/create_tables.php ...

fireman 3rd July 2009 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmisu120000 (Post 13004)
it's in the file /install/create_tables.php ...

what is causing this error as i got it twice on two different servers Mysql Error: 1054 : Unknown column 'sgperms' in 'field list' is there a way to install your modified version without installer

I have gotten 5.4.1 from this site to work but if u could post all error fixes i could mod from scratch you do nice work and all is appreciated

mmisu120000 3rd July 2009 23:29

edit the insert.php, and delete
Code:

`sgperms`
from the field
Code:

INSERT INTO `usergroups`
It should work ok. It seems I left a column witch I'm using in a mod of mine ...

If it does work, tell me to change the source

It works fine now, without that sgperms ... I've updated the source in the first post, thanks for showing me this bug ...

fireman 4th July 2009 00:21

Thank You

You are most welcome m8

deepside 4th July 2009 03:46

http://s57.radikal.ru/i156/0907/12/ae8edceef05f.jpg:sleep:

mmisu120000 4th July 2009 12:29

1 Attachment(s)
the same as before: change the install/insert.php with this one, before you install:
Attachment 1490

I also included that file in the final source from the first post...

gugudada 4th July 2009 13:10

sorry , but it didn't work ...

Code:

Mysql Error: 1136 : Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

INSERT INTO `usergroups` (`gid`,`disporder`,`type`,`title`,`description`,`isbanned`,`canpm`,`candownload`,`canupload`,`canrequest`,`cancomment`,`canreport`,`canbookmark`,`canresetpasskey`,`canviewotherprofile`,`canvote`,`canrate`,`canthanks`,`canshout`,`caninvite`,`canbonus`,`canmemberlist`,`canfriendlist`,`cansnatch`,`canpeers`,`cantopten`,`cansettingspanel`,`canstaffpanel`,`canuserdetails`,`pmquote`, `floodlimit`,`autoinvite`,`namestyle`,`showstaffteam`,`issupermod`,`canviewviptorrents`,`canaccessoffline`,`isvipgroup`,`canfreeleech`,`canbaduser`,`candeletetorrent`,`isforummod`,`cantransfer`,`canmassdelete`,`canemailnotify`,`cansignature`,`waitlimit`,`slotlimit`,`canexternal`,`cancreatepoll`) VALUES (1, 0, 1, 'User', 'Registered User', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'no', 25, 90, 0, '{username}', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'no', 24, 2, 'yes', 'no'), (2, 0, 1, 'Power User', 'Power User', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'no', 25, 90, 2, '{username}', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 0, 0, 'yes', 'yes'), (3, 0, 1, 'VIP', 'Very Important Person', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'no', 50, 30, 3, '{username}', 'no', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 0, 0, 'yes', 'yes'), (4, 6, 1, 'Uploader', 'Uploader', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'no', 200, 15, 3, '{username}', 'no', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 0, 0, 'yes', 'yes'), (5, 7, 1, 'Moderator', 'Moderator', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 255, 0, 3, '{username}', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 0, 0, 'yes', 'yes'), (6, 3, 1, 'Administrator', 'Administrator', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 255, 0, 3, '{username}', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 0, 0, 'yes', 'yes'), (7, 2, 1, 'Sysop', 'Sysop', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 255, 0, 3, '{username}', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 0, 0, 'yes', 'yes'), (8, 1, 1, 'Team Leader', 'TS SE Team Leader', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 5000, 0, 3, '{username}', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 0, 0, 'yes', 'yes'), (9, 0, 1, 'Banned', 'Banned Members', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 0, 255, 0, '{username}', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 0, 0, 'no', 'no'), (10, 4, 1, 'Super Moderator', 'Super Moderator', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 0, 60, 3, '{username}', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 0, 0, 'yes', 'yes'), (11, 6, 1, 'Forum Mod', 'Forum Mod', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'no', 255, 0, 3, '{username}', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 0, 0, 'yes', 'yes'), (12, 8, 2, 'Technical Team', 'TS SE Technical Team', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'no', 255, 30, 3, '{username}', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 0, 0, 'yes', 'yes'), (13, 5, 2, 'Security Team', 'TS SE Security Team', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 255, 10, 3, '{username}', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 0, 0, 'yes', 'yes'), (14, 9, 2, 'Beta Testers', 'Beta Testers', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'no', 250, 15, 3, '{username}', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'no', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'yes', 0, 0, 'yes', 'yes');

i'm getting this :(

mmisu120000 4th July 2009 13:45

1 Attachment(s)
did you try the insert.php i uploaded in the post above?

I tried it, and it works fine

Here it is again: (maybe your cache wasn't renewed)
Attachment 1491

gugudada 4th July 2009 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmisu120000 (Post 13020)
did you try the insert.php i uploaded in the post above?

I tried it, and it works fine

Here it is again: (maybe your cache wasn't renewed)
Attachment 1491

yah, now everything went ok, but that insert.php is different from the one i've dled...i noticed that through the size.

mmisu120000 4th July 2009 14:11

maybe you ddl it exactly when i changed it, this forum has a 30 secs. delay in refreshing ...)

Anyway, i'm glad it works

Have fun!

gugudada 4th July 2009 14:47

upload issues

now i'm dealing with uploading issues, the tracker has this error
Code:

Error: invalid bencoding of tracker response
any solution for this?
Thank You.

mmisu120000 4th July 2009 17:13

what version of benc.php are you using? the ioncubed or the decoded one?

gugudada 5th July 2009 03:20

I tried first with the one in the new TSSE v5.4.1 Fixed and now with that one

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmisu120000 (Post 12920)
if that don't work, try this one:

Attachment 1483

If this doesn't work ... I don't know ...

you should install ioncube ...

got the same result :/ . Is any new code available to the benc.php , bcz i can always edit it.

Anyway I read before that i should have ionCube on my server, the problem is i run it through Cpanel, is there a way to install it from there ?

Ashur 5th July 2009 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by gugudada (Post 13035)
I tried first with the one in the new TSSE v5.4.1 Fixed and now with that one

got the same result :/ . Is any new code available to the benc.php , bcz i can always edit it.

Anyway I read before that i should have ionCube on my server, the problem is i run it through Cpanel, is there a way to install it from there ?

ask your host to install zend optimizer & ionCube for you
if you're running php4 mode I suggest that you use php5 and why not mysql5 too

gugudada 6th July 2009 01:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur (Post 13036)
ask your host to install zend optimizer & ionCube for you
if you're running php4 mode I suggest that you use php5 and why not mysql5 too

Funny is i already have everything installed and btw i use PHP 5.2.8 and MySQL 5.0.81 so i guess that shouldn't be a problem also.:unknown:
is there any other benc.php which should i try, perhaps on other versions? Btw thanks guys for the patience ;)

same error all the time " Error: invalid bencoding of tracker response:"

al-jodtv 7th July 2009 09:52

wow good :friend:

ciobancai 9th July 2009 19:38

I`m using tsse 5.1 , if i will make the update to 5.4.1 it will work and all the users and all torrents will be ok ?

DrNet 9th July 2009 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciobancai (Post 13211)
I`m using tsse 5.1 , if i will make the update to 5.4.1 it will work and all the users and all torrents will be ok ?

Compare Between v5.1 SQL and v5.4.1 SQL Then You Will Know How To Make It Work.

Best Regards
DrNet

sieucan 13th July 2009 05:30

Tracker sending invalid data: .

fresh install newest (updated 04.07.2009) with everything needed: ioncube, php 5.2..

The "Private tracker Patch" activated in tracker settings but no passkey in upload.php, deactivate it and torrent has passkey????????

thanks for help

P/s sorry for my bad english:mad:

mmisu120000 13th July 2009 12:16

When you activate the Private Tracker Patch, Re-download is necessary for seed after upload a torrent, and you will not see any passkey ... this is normal

aMiGo1972 25th July 2009 00:18

Spanish Lang

My top menu is not working with the spanish language...
If someone can just tellme what file i need to edit please.
And this spanish language was working perfect in the first release of this nulled 5.4.1 :sad:

fireman 25th July 2009 01:10

hi

when installing this i get links to wdw tracker on staff menu

informatic 25th July 2009 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireman (Post 13691)
when installing this i get links to wdw tracker on staff menu

Change it then?:coffee: