Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   NetVision v2.0 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=513)

Sky 25th May 2008 16:48

5 Attachment(s)
attention

Attention

ESET Antivirus

NetVision v2 by Sky\Upload\faq.php - JS/TrojanDownloader.Iframe.NKE trojan

This is the English Version of NetVision v2.0 Source by Sky!
(90% translation)

Traduced an repaired by me! :dance:

Please don't remove the copyright!

Regz 14th July 2008 07:21

Re: NetVision v2.0

which forum this has integrated ? or has no forum ?

Fynnon 14th July 2008 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regz
which forum this has integrated ? or has no forum ?

I has his own forum integrated, a simple forum !

ugd 16th July 2008 21:37

I have a problem ... (when I tried to upload a torrent with my picture appeared this message):
Code:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function exif_imagetype() in D:\UGD\www\include\global.php on line 1082

empereur 22nd July 2008 02:38

nice version damage that it is not in French

crstan 8th August 2008 08:54

Problems with v2

First Problem
it give me this error on header

Code:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of fsockopen(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in C:\wamp\www\include\shoutcast.php on line 97

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of fsockopen(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in C:\wamp\www\include\shoutcast.php on line 97

in shoutcast.php at line 97
Code:

$fhandle = @fsockopen($match[5], ($match[6] > 0?$match[6]:80), &$errno, &$errstr, $GLOBALS["SC_HTTPTIMEOUT"]);

Second Problem
When i want to register it give me this
Code:

Sorry, but you're not qualified, a member of this page.

ugd 11th August 2008 16:09

I have a problem ... (when I tried to upload a torrent with my picture appeared this message):
Code:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function exif_imagetype() in D:\UGD\www\include\global.php on line 1082

tunad 27th October 2008 15:00

hi.....after i upload something it apers this error....what can i do?

Code:

The requested URL /download/373/My.Sassy.Girl.2008.DVDRip.AC3.ROsub-TITAN.torrent was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at bluefile Tracker Port 80

i have another problem.....in utorrent apers error
Code:

Failure:Missing paremeters for Announce:passkey

Dragan3591 29th October 2008 16:36

first problem:
Make sure you chmoded appropriate folder 777

second problem:
update tracker or cancel it in utorrent and re download the torrent file!

Shadowcrow 10th November 2008 10:43

Same Problem

Hello, I have the same Problem with NV2, I've tried all things like chmod777..., but I can upload a torrent without any failure and it appears in the MyTorrents-list.

But when I wanna download the Torrent it gives me that link: "/download/378/blabla.torrent"

A folder "download" doesn't exsist and when I create such a folder it doesn't put any torrent in there neither creates a folder called after a number like in this case 378 BUT in the torrents-folder I have a 378.torrent!

The other thing is that most of the websiteparts are not working: I can't "shout" somthing in the shoutbox or I can't do anything with the only upload questions.

Would be great if anyone has an idea, maybe this is just a simple false variable somewhere.

Greetz Shadow