Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   TSSE v5.4.1 - Genre Mod Edition (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=2911)

mmisu120000 1st July 2009 13:57

TSSE v5.4.1 - Genre Mod Edition

4 Attachment(s)
I managed to put together all fixes made by me and all of you, and I created another version of TS SE v5.4.1
(based on TSSE 5.4.1 NULLED v1.2 by mrdecoder)

Fixes included:

- reCaptcha - fixed
- search cloud - fixed
- BBCODES in forums, comments and descriptions - fixed
- scrape - fixed
- redirect (for some windows servers) - fixed
- error_log - fixed
- donation - fixed
- rules - fixed

Extra Mods included:

- Genre mod

Theme included:

- WDW

OUPS! I forgot to include the rules fix ...
- For those who allready downloaded the attached source, and installed it allready, here is what to do: use any mysql database manager (I recommend phpMyAdmin), and in the table "rules", edit each record and delete the "[ list ]" and "[ /list ]" tags from "message" ... those tags make the server CPU go 100% ....
- For those who allready downloaded the attached source, and didn't installed it allready, just change the /install/insert.php with this one:
Attachment 1493

- For the ones who didn't download the attached source, i've changed it into the right one ...

This release will be modified everytime there is a new and stable fix, so watch this topic often!

.... and for all of you that had issues with installing (in usergroups table),
that's the /install/insert.php file once again: (it is included in the source also)
Attachment 1493

In my version, benc.php is still ioncubed ...
For the ones of you that don't have the ioncube loader installed, here is a workaround (I hope it works on all of you ... but I recommend the ioncubed one, it's more stable and faster)
Attachment 1484

IMPORTANT: You should disable the "TorrentSpeed Mod Enabled?" tweak in Tracker Settings, there's no room for that column, because of the genre mod. Anyway, "TorrentSpeed Mod" is loading very high the server (takes 12 querries), and I don't see the point in showing it ...

I've tested, and the install works perfectly to me
If you encounter any difficulties, just post here and I'll see what is about..

PS. By the way, the tracker works for 2 years now, no problems encountered.
Last month I decided to reopen it for "bussiness", but it seems there are very few uploaders ... who wants to be a member in the WDW Staff, can register at WDW Tracker and become an uploader, first, and a member of staff, maybe, afterwords...

Good luck!

updated 04.03.2010

lakicevic 1st July 2009 17:37

TS SE v5.4.1 Fixed Releas

Thanks Man !!!! :drink:

Muikku 1st July 2009 17:53

Thanx man :drink:

aMiGo1972 1st July 2009 20:59

Thankyou very much :ok:

hawaii22 1st July 2009 22:57

benc

the benc.php is not good its not finished still error

mmisu120000 1st July 2009 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawaii22 (Post 12911)
the benc.php is not good its not finished still error

benc.php is VERY good, but it's ioncubed, so, you have to have ioncube loader installed ...

hawaii22 1st July 2009 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmisu120000 (Post 12912)
benc.php is VERY good, but it's ioncubed, so, you have to have ioncube loader installed ...

oke but i cant run ioncube so can you nulled because i cant use the benc from mrd from tsse 4.1

mmisu120000 1st July 2009 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawaii22 (Post 12913)
oke but i cant run ioncube so can you nulled because i cant use the benc from mrd from tsse 4.1

try to use the benc.php from here:
http://bvlist.com/template-shares/22...5-4-5-6-a.html

I don't know if it works, they say it is, but the ioncubed version works fine for me ...
Also make sure to replace :
PHP Code:

if (!defined ('IN_SCRIPT_TSSEv51')) 

with:
PHP Code:

if (!defined ('IN_SCRIPT_TSSEv53')) 

hawaii22 1st July 2009 23:27

ioncube

1 Attachment(s)
Okay i don't have ioncube en i dont can install that becase i have safe_mode on and not have a dedicated server.

and with this benc i get a white page en when i am downloading a torrent i see this

look the pic

Attachment 1482

mmisu120000 1st July 2009 23:33

did you change the benc.php with the one i wrote you before?