Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   TBDev (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   LOLi v.4.0 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=12676)

mogo 8th February 2023 01:24

LOLi v.4.0

I am working on this source and if any serious person is interested I will give them access to the source in my github repo.
This source was created by Nemezida. Big Regards my friend.
I updated almost everything in the source to work with php7.4.

In the source, the external and internal peers are separated. That is, the source works well with both internal and external torrents.
You only need to check this when uploading torrents from another(external) tracker.
Queries in this source are kept to a minimum and this makes it extremely fast.
I've also replaced most of the stock images with fontawesome icons.
I have also changed some things in the css file to make it look better.
I've also made the PHP code Beautifier and much more...
Huge thanks to Nemezida you are the best my friend :)

A few pictures from the source:

https://i.ibb.co/dj0PjPH/Selection-004.png
https://i.ibb.co/b5fhQkT/Selection-003.png
https://i.ibb.co/dDt2qpQ/Selection-005.png
https://i.ibb.co/frJwt5w/Selection-006.png
https://i.ibb.co/Zd7YdbZ/Selection-007.png

crowni 8th February 2023 11:42

Откъде мога да го дръпна ? Where can I download it?

elvira 8th February 2023 20:50

me too, where can i download it

mogo 11th February 2023 00:37

From my github repo but I still have things to fix in the source.

I'm not ready at the moment, but if you give me a week, I'll fix everything
It's just not easy and everything should be fine
I just don't have enough time, so sorry

Elena 11th February 2023 14:40

Well done, only the release page is tabbed with the second page loaded for better speed (on java). And there are 2 total requests. Magnet should remove check for announcements (on release page), they are not needed and unnecessarily pulls database.
All releases page last version was completely different, also with 1 query only.
On the main block Our releases on Memkesh and a separate table is written, and not taken from the main - that's how it should be done and not pull heavy table torrents.

All posters are uploaded to server with thumbnail picture and then display thumbnail picture instead of original, which saves speed of page.

Something like this...

and yes, LoLi v4.5 was already in PHP 8.

crowni 12th February 2023 10:14

LoLi v4.5

Where can I download from LoLi v4.5?

Elena 12th February 2023 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by crowni (Post 56692)
Where can I download from LoLi v4.5?

The script is sold for 1000 euros. If you have that kind of money, no problem. Includes technical assistance for installation and setup + maintenance and upgrades. :coffee:

crowni 15th February 2023 07:20

1000 euros hahahahaha if you don't have a temperature, something? I'll create my own system for that much money! You guys were amazed!

smoky28 15th February 2023 12:20

1000 Euros, don't be angry, but it's like a big deduction and after that I'll pay for the updates as well if it's under a GPL license, why should I pay a fortune, think about it, man, no one will pay that much for a tracker code, I'm not sorry.

DND 15th February 2023 14:21

you should at least show a snippet to the people..
and please don't tell me it still uses md5
:coffee:

Elena 18th February 2023 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by crowni (Post 56696)
1000 euros hahahahaha if you don't have a temperature, something? I'll create my own system for that much money! You guys were amazed!

Write, but refill the pen with ink and put a bottle nearby. Loli is unique and will not be like this anymore, it's well thought out to the smallest detail and convenience, too, unlike other scripts. Plus, there are a lot of mods that will never be in the public domain.

In addition, support for the script and update, all your wishes, if any.

I do not insist, you do not want to buy, look for free scripts or what is cheaper, but quality assurance will not be there, as well as the speed of the server under load.

mogo 23rd February 2023 23:25

LOLi

As Elena said the source works great on php8 and on top of that it is the best source with minimal requests to the server and is super fast. Probably the best source I've seen so far on the internet.
But that's my opinion :)

thartley55 24th February 2023 01:59

Yeah, still not worth 1000 fucking euros...for just a torrenting site script.
They think people are stupid enough to think it's a good deal.
And there are people out there stupid enough to do it.

crowni 24th February 2023 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elena (Post 56705)
Write, but refill the pen with ink and put a bottle nearby. Loli is unique and will not be like this anymore, it's well thought out to the smallest detail and convenience, too, unlike other scripts. Plus, there are a lot of mods that will never be in the public domain.

In addition, support for the script and update, all your wishes, if any.

I do not insist, you do not want to buy, look for free scripts or what is cheaper, but quality assurance will not be there, as well as the speed of the server under load.

I have no intention of buying it! Of course, every work is paid, but I agree that 1000 euros is too much. A bit reckless as a final price! I saw your creation and there are small bugs when logging in, also in the chat refresh, but that's not very good problem! Greetings! :muscle:

Elena 25th February 2023 08:26

thartley55
What are you all crying about? I estimated my work in this money, if you are not interested, then just pass by and that's it. you all want free, right? And free only cheese in a mousetrap. Well, try to haggle, name your price.

crowni
There are no errors when logging in, as well as with the chat. This is your problem, and then, version 4.5 is not in free access and was not, and what was posted 3.8 version - not the full version of the script, free, and still there are no bugs. All works perfectly.

iseeyoucopy 25th February 2023 16:21

Did that €1000 will be share with other people?

Because in my opinion this source code isn't written feom scratch, and I bet any money you still got tbdev code or other source code in it.

If you get that amount of money, you should give some to those people which they written the code or at least you should appreciate them..

I hate when people take something free, do a bit modification and boom sell it to people...

Anyway I will never buy a code for that amount of money....

:wild:

Elena 25th February 2023 17:21

iseeyoucopy

Well, it's your personal problem - to buy or not. The code belongs to me and was written by me, based on TBDeV, but then everything was redone and now it is a new code.
I'm not forcing anyone to buy, now the script will work for my personal site and it will once again be redone and updated to the state that I personally need. And the speed of the script beats all the competitors without any problems. As well as the appearance and functionality.

DND 25th February 2023 19:20

my question still stands..
its md5 still present ? because i saw it.. and nobody will pay that amount for md5 encryption.

thartley55 25th February 2023 19:28

And I'll say again...no one in their right mind will pay that amount for your script...that you based mostly off of something created by others.
You have evidently made this, for yourself, based on your preferences, and you have the balls to try selling it.
You make xam and his shenanigans look immensely more appealing...and his scripts have all been better than yours.

DND 25th February 2023 21:27

i have my own script based on bcrypt sha-512 and so on

but not for sale.. i dont think making a sale of others (tbdev, tstrike) work

i make it only for the fans.. only as a hobby
sorry..im very high right now

antimidas 6th March 2023 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elena (Post 56693)
The script is sold for 1000 euros. If you have that kind of money, no problem. Includes technical assistance for installation and setup + maintenance and upgrades. :coffee:

Stupedist shit ever lol.... fucking hell... I pop in to see if anything new is happening, and I see this dumb shit.... ROFL:clown::clown::clown::clown:

crowni 7th June 2023 10:21

LoLi-v3.6

1 Attachment(s)
PHP 5.6 needed mamcache

Projectzomb 7th June 2023 12:18

This is mind blowing. 1000 euros for a code... I know about "attention to detail" as N3XT was built in a lanuage never used for trackers before, so everything was written from scratch,and the coder that did the backend looked at many other codes to see how it was done, so N3XT could be written differently and more efficent... but while we are deciding what route to go, opensource, or closed witha few bucks a month being the cost, I could NEVER dream of people paying 1k for a code... If you want your project to grow, and your work to be worht something, i would recomend you maybe revisit the price tag. I read 100 euros at first, and was a bit shocked, and then reread it and saw i missed a "0" and i choked a bit. You want your hard work to be used and enjoyed and bring happiness to others, which should bring happiness to you... this will prevent that. you can pay a coder 1k to custom build a code to be exactly as you want it and to have them maintain that code for a long time with that amnt of money. Just maybe, think on it? I would hate to see someone that spent the time it takes to build a code just poof away due to the price tag. I understand the reasons behind closed source odes, but my opinion is this is just a bit out of the ballpark. Where did you come up with the price if you do not mind me asking? What was your thought process behind it? (serious) I just want to see it from your point of view, and please, do not think i am being rude or mean, I am being 110% serious here.

Elena 7th June 2023 20:30

I give you a standing ovation! Ancient mammoth crap is out there. Yes, it works, but no more than that.
The latest version has fewer files, they are all compactly rewritten, tamper protection is better, the load on SQL server is minimal.

Besides, I already told you - the script is not for sale, period. Write your own and then support it.

Good luck in your endeavors.

Projectzomb 12th June 2023 17:38

seeing as you have neevr told me anything, as this was our first interaction, maybe you have me confused/ I read in thi thred that this code has a 1k pricetag. All i was inquiring about, was if you spent the time, i know it takes too write a code, why would you keep it from the world behind that high price tage? Don't you want others to use and enjoy your work? Again, nothing rude, or mean hhere, i am 100% serious, i just wondered how you got to that price is all. I am not putting you or anything you have done down, I honestly just wanted to know where you were coming from with thhatt price tag is all.

Elena 12th June 2023 20:51

For those who do not understand - the code was written for a private site and posted on githab at the stage of tests. Now the code looks completely different and rewritten for the latest PHP and SQL, as well as HTML5.
Here is the last variant and just is NOT for sale! But if you really want, then 1000 euros and I'll sell it to you, but with a guarantee that it will not fall into the public domain.

And surprised by the persistence of mom's hackers, all the time trying to break into, typing in the address bar nonsense. Stop it, you will be banned all the time, and you will not see anything. Protection is worth it. And then another ban from the server in addition get.

miragee 12th June 2023 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elena (Post 56910)
For those who do not understand - the code was written for a private site and posted on githab at the stage of tests. Now the code looks completely different and rewritten for the latest PHP and SQL, as well as HTML5.
Here is the last variant and just is NOT for sale! But if you really want, then 1000 euros and I'll sell it to you, but with a guarantee that it will not fall into the public domain.

And surprised by the persistence of mom's hackers, all the time trying to break into, typing in the address bar nonsense. Stop it, you will be banned all the time, and you will not see anything. Protection is worth it. And then another ban from the server in addition get.

Hi Elena,

I was able to get in :)

Elena 13th June 2023 15:47

Show me a screenshot, I don't believe a word of it.

miragee 14th June 2023 00:52

It’s the MySQL data I have access

I can pass here the passhash of your account

DND 14th June 2023 10:37

look..
this way you make a fool of yourself
if you indeed had something you would've post everything without any notice to anyone
so save yourself and just do it...

thartley55 14th June 2023 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by DND (Post 56926)
look..
this way you make a fool of yourself
if you indeed had something you would've post everything without any notice to anyone
so save yourself and just do it...

I've been thinking the very same thing.

@miragee...you sound like a very immature 12-year-old brat. If you have something, then by all means just post it. Stop threatening.

@Elena...you aren't very much better. If you are so positive that he 'has nothing'...then shut up and go away. Mainly, just go away.

miragee 14th June 2023 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by thartley55 (Post 56927)
I've been thinking the very same thing.

@miragee...you sound like a very immature 12-year-old brat. If you have something, then by all means just post it. Stop threatening.

@Elena...you aren't very much better. If you are so positive that he 'has nothing'...then shut up and go away. Mainly, just go away.

@DND and @thartley55

:clown::clown::clown:

Elena 17th June 2023 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by thartley55 (Post 56927)

I come here to read and see what's new. But everything is the same as before and just ponuts for newcomers, no use in comments, nothing to say. :coffee: