Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   TSSE v5.4.1 - Genre Mod Edition (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=2911)

Kule 17th December 2011 15:27

PHP Code:

$ts_tables[] = '
CREATE TABLE `addedrequests` (
  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `requestid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default \'0\',
  `userid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default \'0\',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;'

PHP Code:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '$ts_tables[] = ' CREATE TABLE `addedrequests` ( `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL' at line 1 

help me????

joeroberts 17th December 2011 15:35

PHP Code:

$ts_tables[] = '
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;'

should be

PHP Code:

$ts_tables[] = '
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM ;'

Kule 17th December 2011 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeroberts (Post 31709)
PHP Code:

$ts_tables[] = '
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;'

should be

PHP Code:

$ts_tables[] = '
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM ;'

I tried but did not gave the same mistake again.

joeroberts 17th December 2011 15:53

PHP Code:

$ts_tables[] = '
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
  KEY `pollid` (`id`),
  KEY `userid` (`userid`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM ;'

try this one its the one I use

Kule 17th December 2011 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeroberts (Post 31711)
PHP Code:

$ts_tables[] = '
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
  KEY `pollid` (`id`),
  KEY `userid` (`userid`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM ;'

try this one its the one I use

not again.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2701/alnts.jpg

joeroberts 17th December 2011 16:09

go into your data base and see if this table is already there

Kule 17th December 2011 16:12

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/9867/ranalnts.jpg
installation script does not do: S

solis 17th December 2011 19:35

thank you but how to remove my ip? I no longer have access to the tracker?
Yet I deleted my database and FTP and I reinstall everything and I'm still ban

x360zone 17th December 2011 21:26

try to clear your cache

or use another browser to double check
via phpadmin delete your ip if its in there
first i would check via another browser

solis 17th December 2011 22:04

my pincode is false!
What?

Quote:

An error has occcured!
Invalid Pincode

x360zone 18th December 2011 10:37

pmsl sometmes

once you have setup your pincode for example

staff pin 1111
settings pin 2222
both will use the same pincode and not seperate ones as it should so try rather 1111 or 2222

its a bug

dj_otrov 15th January 2012 20:26

error

TSSE 5.4.1 NULLED v1.2 by mrdecoder

Fixes included:

- reCaptcha - fixed
- search cloud - fixed
- BBCODES in forums, comments and descriptions - fixed
- scrape - fixed
- redirect (for some windows servers) - fixed
- error_log - fixed
- donation - fixed
- rules - fixed

Extra Mods included:

- Genre mod

Theme included:

- WDW

OUPS! I forgot to include the rules fix ...
- For those who allready downloaded the attached source, and installed it allready, here is what to do: use any mysql database manager (I recommend phpMyAdmin), and in the table "rules", edit each record and delete the "[ list ]" and "[ /list ]" tags from "message" ... those tags make the server CPU go 100% ....
- For those who allready downloaded the attached source, and didn't installed it allready, just change the /install/insert.php with this one:
Attachment 1493

- For the ones who didn't download the attached source, i've changed it into the right one ...

This release will be modified everytime there is a new and stable fix, so watch this topic often!

.... and for all of you that had issues with installing (in usergroups table),
that's the /install/insert.php file once again: (it is included in the source also)
Attachment 1493

In my version, benc.php is still ioncubed ...
For the ones of you that don't have the ioncube loader installed, here is a workaround (I hope it works on all of you ... but I recommend the ioncubed one, it's more stable and faster)
Attachment 1484

IMPORTANT: You should disable the "TorrentSpeed Mod Enabled?" tweak in Tracker Settings, there's no room for that column, because of the genre mod. Anyway, "TorrentSpeed Mod" is loading very high the server (takes 12 querries), and I don't see the point in showing it ...

I've tested, and the install works perfectly to me
If you encounter any difficulties, just post here and I'll see what is about..

PS. By the way, the tracker works for 2 years now, no problems encountered.
Last month I decided to reopen it for "bussiness", but it seems there are very few uploaders ... who wants to be a member in the WDW Staff, can register at WDW Tracker and become an uploader, first, and a member of staff, maybe, afterwords...

Good luck!

updated 04.03.2010[/QUOTE]

Bump: Poblem Upload a Torrent

http://balkanportal.dyndns.info/

Bump: takeupload.php

In step 3 upload page is white?

http://balkanritam.24.eu/

DAKz 5th February 2012 09:52

wow really?!!?

first dump that damn dyndns and get a real domain, and if your running it on a free server its going to fail. Servers are to cheap anymore for this to be an issue. If you can't afford the $8 for a domain then run it under this domain "http://localhost/tsse/" and all will be solved.
The easier it is for you to install the more complicated some of the code has to be, and tsse is the simplest install your going to find a left handed monkey on a mac could install this. But the requirements have to be met and they are the minimum for the install. Also read through the entire thread, there are no issues your going to come up with that haven't already been addresses here. If there is then look at where your trying to hang this, not what your hanging. I have used this code live on a very successful site and then modded it to the point where it is just great, but never ever had an issue with an install of the code as provided here, and even though its getting up there in age, I can still have this up and running in a couple minutes. Either localhost or live.

ks1966 5th February 2012 19:51

help me pls

Is there anyone who can help me? I will give all hosting passwords. looking for someone to set up smoothly. I will pray to God for him.

x360zone 5th February 2012 20:00

hi check your pm

is this free hosting or paid hosting?

ks1966 5th February 2012 20:05

re

Quote:

Originally Posted by x360zone (Post 32903)
is this free hosting or paid hosting?

paid hosting.For now I dont have paypal.

my site www.724torrent.com

latinfania 7th February 2012 20:06

pincode

thanks for this
downloaded installed
and now i cant acces the staff panel
i get Invalid Pincode

please help need to get past this thank you

tomsite 20th February 2012 12:23

Thanx mmisu,

i had to make a few changes.
a) for utorrent i had to change the max characters to 253 in the main settings. Looks like the string utorrent sends is just these 3 characters to long and i got a HTTP 500 error. Had to dig a little bit before i found the cause and link to this setting.
b) in the Announce settings i had to set Disable DL/UL to no. My hoster is not allowing the traffic :wallbash:.
c) I had to disable the Banned Client Check for now until i know which ones i should allow.

Shame on b), but that is my hoster and not the script

the ioncubed benc.php works fine for me as it appears.

Just great work!

Tom

testeur 20th March 2012 20:46

prob

Hello all,

I worry when I run a http://XXXXXXXXXXX/install/install.php

I have this message:

A critical error has occured.
Configuration Error: allow_url_fopen Must Be Turned On for this script to work!

I saw a message saying joeroberts:

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeroberts (Post 27579)
turn on allow_url_fopen in your php.ini and server reboot server

I saw on google that the file is not normally accessible to people who open an account on a hosting service.

I'm at 1 & 1, and I have no php.ini ...

there is there another solution please?

because I can not run the intall :(

thanks

x360zone 20th March 2012 21:44

host

you can do it yourself through adding htaccess and adding info in other wise contact them to get them to enable it.

testeur 20th March 2012 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by x360zone (Post 33912)
you can do it yourself through adding htaccess and adding info in other wise contact them to get them to enable it.

yes I forgot to specify also

I have a htaccess file, but not the root server, it is in a folder /logs

I tried to modify it to add the line

PHP Code:

php_flag allow_url_fopen on 

but I do not have the right to modify ...

x360zone 20th March 2012 23:04

it sux

been there and done that webhosting stuff not worth the hassle half the time i sell vps with full root for same price as some of these web hosting companies maybe worth you looking into it alot easier aswell to edit your on stuff :drink:

testeur 23rd March 2012 20:01

a server at OVH would take without problem?

http://www.ovh.com/fr/hebergement_mu...c_illimite.xml

Bump: it seems that I can create my own php.ini file, only problem I have yardstick idea of ​​what it should contain.

Would there be a charitable soul prepared for full please?

otherwise I could never run my site :(

Fynnon 24th March 2012 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by testeur (Post 33968)
a server at OVH would take without problem?

http://www.ovh.com/fr/hebergement_mu...c_illimite.xml

Bump: it seems that I can create my own php.ini file, only problem I have yardstick idea of ​​what it should contain.

you don`t have to changie your php.ini unless you have a problem with the server
there are many features you can enable/disable in php.ini like safe_mode, persistent connections, etc

testeur 27th March 2012 17:11

hello,

in whom I have to take a hosting provider and what offers please, for not having a problem and provide the launch without problem ?

thank you

fmsheselina 28th August 2012 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by solis (Post 31691)
I tried to connect to the admin panel. I made several false and code I got banned. I just uninstall, clear the database and re install but I'm still banned. help me please

: Sos:: Sos:: Sos:

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :wallbash: :sos::sos::sos::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack: :smack:

Zohaib 22nd September 2012 15:48

I have installed this script but i don't know which file i add my website url when the script run on my website plz tell me plz , now my website showing this error after installed
http://i.imgur.com/429Hq.jpg

x360zone 22nd September 2012 17:49

hi

tryo to remove the htaccess file

Zohaib 23rd September 2012 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by x360zone (Post 36674)
tryo to remove the htaccess file

this file this not found ... i have read http://www.bvlist.com/releases/6520-...fouine022.html, this but i have not idea how to set my url and tracker ....
please if anyone can set this script my to my website i give to him my cPanel username and password please...

jhuberus 10th October 2012 15:39

either I'm doing something wrong or template share is keeping me from accessing the source on my site, i have deleted and reinstalled several times i only had it working once for about 20 mins was trying to change something. I logged out and then tried to log on and i got an error saying my code has been entered to many times and my account is disabled. Then i retry and i cant do anything, i cant look at the site it keeps sending me back to the same message even after i delete all files and do a fresh install it's doing it only this time as soon as i delete install and try to log into staff panel it give me the error saying code entered to many times, please tell me what is wrong

firefly 12th October 2012 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhuberus (Post 36846)
either I'm doing something wrong or template share is keeping me from accessing the source on my site, i have deleted and reinstalled several times i only had it working once for about 20 mins was trying to change something. I logged out and then tried to log on and i got an error saying my code has been entered to many times and my account is disabled. Then i retry and i cant do anything, i cant look at the site it keeps sending me back to the same message even after i delete all files and do a fresh install it's doing it only this time as soon as i delete install and try to log into staff panel it give me the error saying code entered to many times, please tell me what is wrong

Give me your site link please :)

jhuberus 12th October 2012 02:46

i got it working now but now I'm having issues with my announce php i tried to do a test torrent and i get HTTP Error 403 in my utorrent tracker list
my site name is http://darksworld.info

firefly 12th October 2012 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhuberus (Post 36864)
i got it working now but now I'm having issues with my announce php i tried to do a test torrent and i get HTTP Error 403 in my utorrent tracker list
my site name is http://darksworld.info

Looks like you moved to tbdev:)... Make sure that you have imported all the queries and that the db corresponds with the source.

naotem 30th March 2014 23:02

Any solution???

In the Upload page, when i put links for an image or imdb, it gives me this error: An error has occured! Retrieval of remote file failed!

:sos: :sos: :sos:

WhyMe 19th September 2014 21:54

for mmisu120000

mmisu120000

As this got the new imdb or is it a newinstall of it ?
And as this a radio mod ? for shouldcast

And ill make some very nice themes for this
And i would tell everyone to change this in admin -> global_config to the site owners nick

PHP Code:

//How many torrents that you want to fix per page. Lower this for better performance.. (default 10)
$config['fixhash_perpage'] = 10;

//Who can reset pincodes? Enter username below! (Note: User must have permission to view Setting panel!)
$config['reset_pincode'] = 'mrdecoder';
?> 

Napon 12th August 2016 16:27

TSSE v5.4.1

1 Attachment(s)
ive fixed the database and set all plugin up so noone can see them also put my Gallery_mod in and set the sql ready all you have to do set the plugin and all

DjBlack 18th January 2017 23:12

help

(1) Creating table: `addedrequests` => error!!! 1064 : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 6

The installer has detected some problems with your server environment, which will not allow TS Special Edition v.5.4 (nulled by mrdecoder) to operate correctly. Please correct these issues and then refresh the page to re-check your environment.

what is this error any help pls