Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Project U-232 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6342)

Joe 15th February 2015 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by warmbloded (Post 46027)
Please can i help me how to install Project-U-234 Please Please :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::suicide::suicide::s uicide:

Best thing for you man is NOT to let anyone on your sever. Second if you need help to install V4 its pretty easy. If I remember right there is an install bash script on there support forums to install everything you need on a Debian sever. Third I do know that autotron dose a lot of help setting up test servers for you to learn on. So before you let ANYONE from here touch your server reach out to autotron over there and he will make sue yo understand how to install your server and setup the script. Just remember if you let one in they may let many in or steal your DB to inflate theirs, Just be careful !!

Good luck :gum:

ZeroCoolx 4th June 2015 00:33

Hey there,

i got some trouble to setup this on my Linux Debian 8 System.

i got this error after fresh install :

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

how i can solve this ?

best regard

Zer0

DND 4th June 2015 01:25

you need to specify more info.

ZeroCoolx 4th June 2015 01:29

what kind of infos u need exactly ?

Joe 4th June 2015 04:24

run the installer and stock theme

hostile 1st July 2015 13:19

Hi.

Is it v4 okay to install?

And where i can find installer script. Ubuntu. Root access

Should i go for v3 or v4?

Thx

BamBam0077 2nd July 2015 08:08

V3 is better then v4 by a long shot but by now they should have fixed all the small bugs that alot of people have been having issues with but always keep up with there github page or support forum. They are a great bunch just don't break there rules.

I_lie_and_steal_code_and_call_it_mine 3rd July 2015 00:01

Rules mean nothing BamBam0077 over there forum its up to the owner what he wants to do alot of Cod3rs out there who can do the jobs with out going to there shit forum

GameMaster 16th July 2015 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsme (Post 47183)
Rules mean nothing BamBam0077 over there forum its up to the owner what he wants to do alot of Cod3rs out there who can do the jobs with out going to there shit forum

That's cause they've figured you out DarkWarrior... they all helped you and you undone they're work
you burned them many of times, that's why they wont help you.... the coder there are a lot more advanced than you will ever be.

I_lie_and_steal_code_and_call_it_mine 17th July 2015 21:52

lol for something thay could not do lol a seedbox

easy as pie to set one up too and thay could not even do that lol

so i looked into my self and well first time install of it worked fine more i can say for them who took 3 days to try and do it:drink: