Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Seedbox & Hosting (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Countries where you could host your tracker (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=7643)

Black1 11th March 2012 16:19

Again..

Generally.. Stay away from USA Germany France
Choose a torrent friendly hosting company

I personaly prefer Netherlands

x360zone 11th March 2012 16:58

i have a few servers in russia and run well

i have a few servers in russia and run well#
vps runs from £4.50 hosted zlin with english support
i also host canada,germany, uk, and states have been in france and all well there also

was hosted a shinji at a while but far to exspensive for the shit you need
and coming to a crunch soon i reckong will be france due to ovh flooding the network with seedboxes/trackers just my opinion though

DAKz 11th March 2012 17:09

France?

France is fairly safe, after all they hate American's and they hate the government worst. Best bet, get a domain from a foreign registrar so they can't be so fast to seize the domain host it in a country that thinks fbi stands for female body inspector and torrent all you can, the end is in site my friends.

joeroberts 17th March 2012 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAKz (Post 33126)
how many n00bs will pick US :gum:

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

DAKz 23rd March 2012 06:12

a place.....

I know a tracker that's hosted in the U.S. for a year now, and has over 75k users, I also know the headaches that go with that. Simply put he could lose it all in one phone call from anyone he has ever pissed off.
Now he pays for this. And I mean huge!! About 3 times what anyone would get for the same server setup. He has a 1gb pipe and all that but still to me the idea of losing it all in a instant would bother me.
Would be bad enough to lose a couple hundred users on a site but to lose that many...Wow.
Sadly he is getting big enough now to start to get some unwelcomed attention, and I have advised him to start thinking about moving it all to another conuntry and even manage to save some money on the process...but owners....you know how they are.

x360zone 23rd March 2012 09:50

good tip

attention

Attention

1 reason you should back up regular

and if your so important im sure they will get you lol

:fire:

DAKz 23rd March 2012 10:52

Its all about the money

Think they are better at it then we are...
They will let any tracker start knowing that 99% of them will simply fail.
To them there has to be a cutoff for ignoring them, once a site gets to a certain number of users or torrents or something then they look at it.
Besides backing up your site and your db all the time make sure your not infested with google bots.
Tell you how strange its getting, recently had a customer turned down at a couple registrars for trying to register a domain with the word "Pirate" in the name.

RePliCanT 3rd April 2012 17:23

I feel safe at Switzerland, currently working with Private Layer INC!

d6bmg 2nd May 2012 18:47

Canada is still good, if not the best.
Although condition have detoriated in past few months.

spithas 7th June 2012 05:28

Holland still very good for hosting. I have a tracker on a server for 3 years there. No problem never. :wave: