Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE) (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   YSE v2.2 PRE7 by BoLaMN (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=2054)

rulebreaker 22nd February 2009 19:55

OK so ill use this script, this is a really nice and good script, hope the next version will come out =) thanks alot

kp380lv 22nd February 2009 19:56

You are welcom;)

rulebreaker 22nd February 2009 20:20

erm hey kp380lv i need a little help with the PM system on the script. When i go to message.php its just a blank white page and it sends invalid data. whats wrong?

speedtouch2008 22nd February 2009 21:59

script works perfect, there is just a problem with the forum, when i try to click the link there comes an ip 192.168.1.105...any idea?

edit: forum/inc/settings.php contains lot of 192.168.1.105, must be edited :)

kp380lv 22nd February 2009 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedtouch2008 (Post 9317)
script works perfect, there is just a problem with the forum, when i try to click the link there comes an ip 192.168.1.105...any idea?

edit: forum/inc/settings.php contains lot of 192.168.1.105, must be edited :)

Edit fresh.sql - find that IP. After u find it delete it or change to localhost.

amstaff 4th March 2009 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by rulebreaker (Post 9309)
erm hey kp380lv i need a little help with the PM system on the script. When i go to message.php its just a blank white page and it sends invalid data. whats wrong?

Hi all.... I'm new on the Forum... In the first, sorry for my bad English... I have also the same problem..... other functions works fine ;)

JUST SOLVED:
http://bvlist.com/yuna-scatari/2074-....html#post9314

The only problem that i have is about invites... when i click on "create invites" i can do nothing, i can only see this message:
"Create invitation code (left 6 invitationlines)"

Thanks for your great works!

Bump: Someone can help me? :sos:

NatashaRhea 11th March 2009 06:14

it installed well but i got files showing on my seederbox as seeding to the tracker but they are not visible on tracker strange any idea how i can make them visible when i redownload to utorrent says tracker sending invalid data NULL

pirpiliter 19th March 2009 20:04

requests.php is patched ? if not then is easy to hack

Reload 1st April 2009 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirpiliter (Post 10092)
requests.php is patched ? if not then is easy to hack

include/secrets.php. :shock:

ibizaland 6th April 2009 04:29

Is the system is good for use by little more consumers(5/6 000)? When to expect the new version?

SmartUP 12th April 2009 13:01

what to do?

Please help? :sos:

Code:

Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 104857601 bytes) in /home/portalkeym/domains/portal.key.md/public_html/include/benc.php on line 55

SpecialsK 14th April 2009 06:06

bug?

Code:

Warning:  imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open 'avatars/1.jpg' for writing: Permission denied in /home/ilgiar/public_html/takeprofedit.php on line 123

ajax 19th April 2009 02:49

Nice!

Thanks for source! (Paldies par sourci,bet!) :cool:
I hawe an error:

Code:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\languages\latvian\lang_main.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php on line 727

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\languages\latvian\lang_main.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php on line 728

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\languages\latvian\lang_main.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php on line 729

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\languages\latvian\lang_main.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php on line 730

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\languages\latvian\lang_main.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\functions.php on line 731

Where is the problem? :secret:

Blazer 19th April 2009 07:49

here

Uncomment this lines:

Code:

header ("Content-Type: text/html; charset=$charset");
        header ("X-Powered-by: TBDev Yuna Scatari Edition");
        header ("X-Chocolate-to: ICQ");
        header ("Cache-Control: no-cache");
        header ("Pragma: no-cache");

cheers

crztz 19th April 2009 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by pergo (Post 9236)
i testing on home server

PHP Version

MYSQL Version

i have no problem whit Yuna Pre7 RC v02.1

sorry for the bad english

i have found the problem

sorry for the trouble i have make the url was not correct

i'm havind the same issue.. os 2.1 and 2.2 versions.. U say that u solved it... Can u tell me what it was ? what and where did u modified ?

Thx

ilvija 19th April 2009 13:47

SpecialsK it's not a bug lol :D:D just chmod avatar dir to 777 :D and do same with torrents dir :)

crztz 19th April 2009 14:29

sorry for the post.. edited... i'm ready to receive a vaning for useless spam.. :(

PS: thought that iljiva was talking to me

ajax 19th April 2009 16:52

1 Attachment(s)
My lines:
Code:

header ("Content-Type: text/html; charset=$charset");
        header ("X-Powered-by: TBDev Yuna Scatari Edition");
        header ("X-Chocolate-to: ICQ");
        header ("Cache-Control: no-cache");
        header ("Pragma: no-cache");

:coffee:

Hello again, the errors disappear but do not do everything the same way as they should, please help me.

Attachment 1249

Thank you for your understanding! :ok:

andsh 20th April 2009 02:23

Code:

Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER, expecting ',' or ';' in /var/www/vhosts/mysite.com/httpdocs/include/blocks.php(116) : runtime-created function on line 1

Fatal error:  Function name must be a string in /var/www/vhosts/mysite/httpdocs/include/blocks.php on line 125

Geting these errors. Can somebody help me? Thanks!
:wallbash::mad::sos::sorry:

mardo 22nd April 2009 17:33

Why it shows me error when i want upload torrent? I installed all correctly! What i should need to do?

Izacic 25th April 2009 12:55

announce

tracker sendings invaild data this is my announce

Demonul 25th April 2009 14:02

I have a problem with upload...pls help me

I try to upload something and when I put it to seed its say: Tracker sending invalid data:

Izacic 25th April 2009 21:29

yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonul (Post 11064)
I try to upload something and when I put it to seed its say: Tracker sending invalid data:

yes i have the same problem

trurl33 30th April 2009 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonul (Post 11064)

Same problem in my installation. Any suggestions?

Besides, hey kp380lv, do not be so touchy about credits! After all you are not creator of this code, you are only third interpreter, I can say. But if you started something, have some responsibility to end it. They say:
You can count in somebody as men not by how he starting something, but how he ended things.
Take no offence... I really appreciate your work, but I will more appreciate if you will continue... Do not be as Yuna himself...

tomasasg 2nd May 2009 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmartUP (Post 10744)
Please help? :sos:

Code:

Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 104857601 bytes) in /home/portalkeym/domains/portal.key.md/public_html/include/benc.php on line 55

Please help

Fynnon 2nd May 2009 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomasasg (Post 11264)
Please help

that error can be fix by editing some variables in php.ini
look for memory variables in that file or search this forum because you could find a more complex answer

NoOne 14th May 2009 19:16

kp380lv do you update the link all the time when find some errors? Do you actually fix it and change link? is it updated? do you know what I mean ?

pee4a 16th May 2009 16:11

http://newoutlaw.org/pic/smilies/thankyou.gif But i some problem i can't seed.

cmartin 17th May 2009 04:27

for all them there not can get a tracker help mine :-) im searching FLS, Mods, Admins and a coder :-)
adress: http://monbits.dlinkddns.com

brilliantul 18th May 2009 00:24

First post so, be kind :)
I think i've fixed a bug, in the block-online.php file.
If I log in from 2 stations at the same time with the same username, the block will report me twice

eg:
Code:

Online: admin, admin, brilliantul
so i've added

PHP Code:

$title_who array_unique($title_who); 

before

PHP Code:

$title_who[] = "<a href=\"userdetails.php?id=".$uid."\" class=\"online\">".get_user_class_color($class$uname)."</a>"

hope you find this usefull, cheers.

NoOne 23rd May 2009 22:04

lol kp380lv u have made a source only 4 ur needs and ur Pc or whatever...!
You don't care if it works for everyone do you?

I have same problem :
Code:

Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  newerr() in /home2/canncp/public_html/include/functions.php on line 519
as many more people...!
Sorry mate... I have good host and everything I need...! And this is not my first source I install as well so I'm not gonna allow u 2 give a sh*t to people like to p0k3! Ok most of them are, but u need to shut ur mouth as well and try to find a problem, not pretend a fckn smartass !

kp380lv 24th May 2009 00:03

LOL

**** off! I don't continue fix this source!! I don't care anymore this things! Because i develop my own source for my needs! If you don't like something then learn php by yourself and leave me alone! So **** OFF!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoOne (Post 11784)
lol kp380lv u have made a source only 4 ur needs and ur Pc or whatever...!
You don't care if it works for everyone do you?

I have same problem :
Code:

Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  newerr() in /home2/canncp/public_html/include/functions.php on line 519
as many more people...!
Sorry mate... I have good host and everything I need...! And this is not my first source I install as well so I'm not gonna allow u 2 give a sh*t to people like to p0k3! Ok most of them are, but u need to shut ur mouth as well and try to find a problem, not pretend a fckn smartass !

Subzero 24th May 2009 11:10

kp380lv i think your way out of order there is no need for all that swearing at members !

mazafaka 2nd June 2009 00:53

Im testing this source and it apears that it's got more holes than 6 series...! So much bugs I found in this souce and few of them don't even know how to fix them ! When upload torrent, it won't apear on browse.php ! Any suggestions !

kp380lv 2nd June 2009 08:16

lol maybe if i will be more time i fix ONLY security holes!!I don't have a time.

burunuu 5th June 2009 08:40

it works well... =D

ru-xAnder 10th June 2009 06:47

Help! At upload torrent, in my torrent-client (uTorrent) there is an error (in the tracker status):
Code:

Tracker sending invalid data:
Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected $end in /var/www/chroot/var/www/web/htdocs/tracker/include/functions_announce.p.

P.S Excuse for my English

StaRkiJs 14th June 2009 16:48

Wow, thanks.
PS. Can you upload latvian language too ?

Hmm.. all is working fine, but all time, when I do smth, I need to login again...
Example, Im logged in, then press FAQ and it says I need login again.

animezon 21st June 2009 11:48

please give me a help

Code:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /hsphere/local/home/directory/sitename/userdetails.php on line 49
anyone can help me??'

kfg 26th June 2009 04:13

Need some help for install

I had downloaded the source, my server is windows server 2003 + iis6 + php 5 + mysql 5.When i install the app, i got a error message at setp 7.
I inputed the administrator information and clicked the "sign up" button, that show :
PHP Code:

[B]SQL Error[/B]

Field 'ip' doesn't have a default value 
in E:\WebRoot\tbdevyes\website\install\index.php, line 264 

How can i fix the problem?
Sorry for my poor English.