Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   TBDev (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   TBDev Full modded source code with nice theme (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=7851)

wMan 3rd July 2013 17:51

:coffee: tell me something i do not know

BamBam0077 18th July 2013 14:51

Hey,

If your still after a fully modded tbdev09 I am just starting to code one up this week coming & will post the files if you want once completed will mod from the login - staffpanel.

I will be using a theme I just grabbed off here before called simple theme I will be tweaking it to suit my vision but I will guide you into the parts where you will need to tweak also it would be handy if you knew your basic if statements, echo/$htmlout commands, html tables, html & css.

"FREE OF CHARGE"

I also code with u-232 v3,v2,v1. so please anytime you need a coder for those sources I don't mind helping out.

P.S Use notepad++ so I can teach you.

gibson1992 20th July 2013 10:10

good luck

wMan 20th July 2013 10:17

BamBam0077

is doing a nice job at the min with it

Joe 20th July 2013 13:25

Funny as TBdev 09 10 has many mods in it if u grabed from the right place I dont really think u BamBam0077 can code from scratch.. NOT seen anything you did and tweaking a theme not a big deal .. Second this post is over a year old :chch:

firefly007 20th July 2013 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 41749)
Funny as TBdev 09 10 has many mods in it if u grabed from the right place I dont really think u BamBam0077 can code from scratch.. NOT seen anything you did and tweaking a theme not a big deal .. Second this post is over a year old :chch:

++

Tones 21st July 2013 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by BamBam0077 (Post 41672)
Hey,

If your still after a fully modded tbdev09 I am just starting to code one up this week coming & will post the files if you want once completed will mod from the login - staffpanel.

I will be using a theme I just grabbed off here before called simple theme I will be tweaking it to suit my vision but I will guide you into the parts where you will need to tweak also it would be handy if you knew your basic if statements, echo/$htmlout commands, html tables, html & css.

"FREE OF CHARGE"

I also code with u-232 v3,v2,v1. so please anytime you need a coder for those sources I don't mind helping out.

P.S Use notepad++ so I can teach you.

I can wait to see what you have for us

BamBam0077 21st July 2013 12:51

Just because this post is 1yr old doesn't mean people don't still monitor these forums... as from designing from scratch I can do it but takes alot of time, tweaking is easy to someone that knows the code but hence why they asked they don't know the code well enough to do it. You wont find me making mods for this source as I only make them basic mods for u-232 v3 since that is all I have been learning since 1st Jan 2013. :ok:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 41749)

Krypto 21st July 2013 23:53

Getting tired of seeing all the negativity on this forum.

Yes the post is a year old, so what there are certain members that like to revive 4 year old posts by posting a stupid thank you or some other worthless comment and they have been deleted, but no one seemed to comment on those posts, but when someone makes a post offering to tweak code for free they are soon to respond.

Some find making themes easy just as some find it easy to make mods, but not everyone has that experience.

What get's me is the members that reply to posts saying this is easy and that is easy and they can do better are generally the ones that never post anything worthwhile or they come out with the "my source is better but I'm not releasing it" crap.

We should be grateful that someone is willing to share what they are doing whether it's easy or not.

Ripparinn 4th August 2013 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypto (Post 41785)
Getting tired of seeing all the negativity on this forum.

Yes the post is a year old, so what there are certain members that like to revive 4 year old posts by posting a stupid thank you or some other worthless comment and they have been deleted, but no one seemed to comment on those posts, but when someone makes a post offering to tweak code for free they are soon to respond.

Some find making themes easy just as some find it easy to make mods, but not everyone has that experience.

What get's me is the members that reply to posts saying this is easy and that is easy and they can do better are generally the ones that never post anything worthwhile or they come out with the "my source is better but I'm not releasing it" crap.

We should be grateful that someone is willing to share what they are doing whether it's easy or not.

Agreed! :gum: