Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   TBDev (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   LOLi v.4.0 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=12676)

Elena 18th February 2023 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by crowni (Post 56696)
1000 euros hahahahaha if you don't have a temperature, something? I'll create my own system for that much money! You guys were amazed!

Write, but refill the pen with ink and put a bottle nearby. Loli is unique and will not be like this anymore, it's well thought out to the smallest detail and convenience, too, unlike other scripts. Plus, there are a lot of mods that will never be in the public domain.

In addition, support for the script and update, all your wishes, if any.

I do not insist, you do not want to buy, look for free scripts or what is cheaper, but quality assurance will not be there, as well as the speed of the server under load.

:coffee:

mogo 23rd February 2023 23:25

LOLi

As Elena said the source works great on php8 and on top of that it is the best source with minimal requests to the server and is super fast. Probably the best source I've seen so far on the internet.
But that's my opinion :)

thartley55 24th February 2023 01:59

Yeah, still not worth 1000 fucking euros...for just a torrenting site script.
They think people are stupid enough to think it's a good deal.
And there are people out there stupid enough to do it.

crowni 24th February 2023 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elena (Post 56705)
Write, but refill the pen with ink and put a bottle nearby. Loli is unique and will not be like this anymore, it's well thought out to the smallest detail and convenience, too, unlike other scripts. Plus, there are a lot of mods that will never be in the public domain.

In addition, support for the script and update, all your wishes, if any.

I do not insist, you do not want to buy, look for free scripts or what is cheaper, but quality assurance will not be there, as well as the speed of the server under load.

I have no intention of buying it! Of course, every work is paid, but I agree that 1000 euros is too much. A bit reckless as a final price! I saw your creation and there are small bugs when logging in, also in the chat refresh, but that's not very good problem! Greetings! :muscle:

Elena 25th February 2023 08:26

thartley55
What are you all crying about? I estimated my work in this money, if you are not interested, then just pass by and that's it. you all want free, right? And free only cheese in a mousetrap. Well, try to haggle, name your price.

crowni
There are no errors when logging in, as well as with the chat. This is your problem, and then, version 4.5 is not in free access and was not, and what was posted 3.8 version - not the full version of the script, free, and still there are no bugs. All works perfectly.

iseeyoucopy 25th February 2023 16:21

Did that €1000 will be share with other people?

Because in my opinion this source code isn't written feom scratch, and I bet any money you still got tbdev code or other source code in it.

If you get that amount of money, you should give some to those people which they written the code or at least you should appreciate them..

I hate when people take something free, do a bit modification and boom sell it to people...

Anyway I will never buy a code for that amount of money....

:wild:

Elena 25th February 2023 17:21

iseeyoucopy

Well, it's your personal problem - to buy or not. The code belongs to me and was written by me, based on TBDeV, but then everything was redone and now it is a new code.
I'm not forcing anyone to buy, now the script will work for my personal site and it will once again be redone and updated to the state that I personally need. And the speed of the script beats all the competitors without any problems. As well as the appearance and functionality.

DND 25th February 2023 19:20

my question still stands..
its md5 still present ? because i saw it.. and nobody will pay that amount for md5 encryption.

thartley55 25th February 2023 19:28

And I'll say again...no one in their right mind will pay that amount for your script...that you based mostly off of something created by others.
You have evidently made this, for yourself, based on your preferences, and you have the balls to try selling it.
You make xam and his shenanigans look immensely more appealing...and his scripts have all been better than yours.

DND 25th February 2023 21:27

i have my own script based on bcrypt sha-512 and so on

but not for sale.. i dont think making a sale of others (tbdev, tstrike) work

i make it only for the fans.. only as a hobby
sorry..im very high right now