Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Project U-232
Old 6th December 2013, 05:13

P2P
Default This XML file does not appear to have any style information assoc
After install i get this error

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. and that is all it says. I cannot figure out how to fix. I am running debian 7

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vileninja159 View Post
After install i get this error

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. and that is all it says. I cannot figure out how to fix. I am running debian 7
I was able to fix by following this guide incase anyone else is having this problem. http://www.bvlist.com/tutorials/7750-memcache-install.html
Old 12th December 2013, 21:38
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Only reason u-232 throws xml errors on a basic install is due to php errors or mysql errors, only get a mysql error on a botched install, so in your case memcache was not installed, but what throws an error message ?? -> only misconfiguration or missing requirements in 95 % of posts. So that text is transmitted before the header is parsed and boom, Xhtml validation is broken and it wont parse nothing except that error message due to the header forcing Xhtml, so anyone reading take note, save yourself a sore head and read your error logs.

Tags
assoc , file , information , style , xml