Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > TBDev
Old 27th August 2008, 13:45

Default changing script
I wanna change my script. Now i have FTS and i wanna put on Netmanicak fullmoded. So FTS is maked from source of Tbdev so iwe think how i can get all torrents and users on new script if that is possible.
Old 28th August 2008, 12:23

its possible
but make sure the torrent SQL code is same with the new source
Old 28th August 2008, 14:03

Can i somehow export just users from sql ?
Old 28th August 2008, 14:05
Banned

P2P
use import.php
Old 28th August 2008, 18:00

Please do you have MSN, skype or other IM service, just to explain me that, beacuse i cnat fid import.php anywhere.
Old 28th August 2008, 21:18

As to my knowledge, FTS has additional fields that are not in the tbdev standard users table.
This can be achieved through some easy steps:
1. Go to your FTS database, select the users table, go to Operations Tab, you will see there in the right lower corner Copy table to (database.table):
there you have a dropdown list with all your databases on your server, select the tbdev database... and in the textbox near the databases dropdown box fill in a name like users2, users3 whatever (must be a different name than `users`), make sure that below you have selected the radio button Structure and data and then press Go. After this finishes, the table will be replicated in the tbdev database.
2.Second step... you will select the tbdev database and execute this query
Code:
INSERT INTO USERS (id, username, old_password, passhash, secret, email, status, added, last_login, last_access, editsecret, privacy, stylesheet, info, acceptpms, ip, class, avatar, uploaded, downloaded, title, country, notifs, modcomment, enabled, avatars, donor, warned, warneduntil, torrentsperpage, topicsperpage, postsperpage, deletepms, savepms)
SELECT id, username, old_password, passhash, secret, email, status, added, last_login, last_access, editsecret, privacy, stylesheet, info, acceptpms, ip, class, avatar, uploaded, downloaded, title, country, notifs, modcomment, enabled, avatars, donor, warned, warneduntil, torrentsperpage, topicsperpage, postsperpage, deletepms, savepms FROM users2;

Note: that I bolded users2, that is the table that you replicated from the fts database, replace that with the name you filled in step2.
And you are ready to go!
Cheers!

{
       public 
$health;
       private 
$friends;
       protected 
$love;

public function 
__construct()
  {

$this->health 100;

$this->friends 2;

$this->love true;
  }
  protected function 
__love()
  { 

//has a bug... for the moment...
      //will fix it later.. until then:

sleep(15*365*24*3600);
  }

Old 28th August 2008, 21:23

just to add on to johnnakes post .. if there are additional fields in the FTS source which are not in tbdev standard that you really wanna keep lets say forum signature for example then create your tbdev site first ... install the mod needed for that field .. i.e. forum signature mod for teh signature and sigantures field and then you can also port those two additional fields over to the tbdev site

if FTS uses a different field name than tbdev for some things .. for example if they used forumsig instead of signature then simply in the sql make it so it inserts into signature (the tbdev DB) but selects from forumsig (old FTS DB)

i think thats easy enough to understand

Tags
changing , script