Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > TBDev
Closed Thread
Old 7th January 2013, 12:35
Banned

P2P
Default Browse Page
i need a new browse.php for TBDEV09 as you can see i do not like it as it is would love some js in it no just the name of cats a dif search as the one thats on it crap do not like it at all the old 08 as a better one that moder with js in it but tryed it no good for the 09 tsse would be nice ill have a go see what i can do
you say shit for brains Click the image to open in full size. Bigjoos

Its real simple, it goes like this, you take a 09 base source code and use your skill to modify it which is basic coding, if you have the skill, not one persons 09 browse.php is any use to you or anyone else, its specific to the code its sitting in so get real and learn like everyone else, user class veteran pmsl.

I SAY DO I GIVE A FLYING FUCK NO WHAT YOU SAY, AND A THEME IVE MADE A THEME FOR YOUR SHITE, AND FOR THE THEME YOU TRYED TO MAKE FOR IT YES I SEEN IT WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP CAR`NT EVEN SEE THE GOD DAM MEUN BAR LOL AND AS FOR THE REST GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN SOME ART WORK

Last edited by wMan; 8th January 2013 at 01:43.
Old 7th January 2013, 20:59
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Its real simple, it goes like this, you take a 09 base source code and use your skill to modify it which is basic coding, if you have the skill, not one persons 09 browse.php is any use to you or anyone else, its specific to the code its sitting in so get real and learn like everyone else, user class veteran pmsl.
Old 7th January 2013, 21:01

United Kingdom
Default hi
that makes it 3 lol

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 8th January 2013, 13:29

United Kingdom
No wonder people don't want to help you with an attitude like that bill123
Old 8th January 2013, 19:11
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
You just dont know when to shut yer puss do you. Ok education time because your a complete dummy - There is no written word in the English dictionary " CAR'NT "

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill123 View Post
I SAY DO I GIVE A FLYING FUCK NO WHAT YOU SAY, AND A THEME IVE MADE A THEME FOR YOUR SHITE, AND FOR THE THEME YOU TRYED TO MAKE FOR IT YES I SEEN IT WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP CAR`NT EVEN SEE THE GOD DAM MEUN BAR LOL AND AS FOR THE REST GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN SOME ART WORK
You sir are a complete dummy which cannot spell basic English words or even speak properly, you start off slagging pro designers work, you slag me about design and I'm a coder only... epic fail, then you attack me with caps lock and an abortion one line sentence, you do know there's such a thing as punctuation don't you ?

I can feel your rage lol, i bet your face was red about blowing up, lmao no shame what so ever, shouting and screaming like some stupid 2 year old on a open public forum, and just to put the icing on the cake you have publicly flamed a respected developer that’s helped thousands of people along the way, you best watch your back now. Now fuck off and don't ever come back near U-232 or me if you do then take what you get.

Last edited by Bigjoos; 8th January 2013 at 19:23.
Old 8th January 2013, 19:14

Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill123 View Post
i need a new browse.php for TBDEV09 as you can see i do not like it as it is would love some js in it no just the name of cats a dif search as the one thats on it crap do not like it at all the old 08 as a better one that moder with js in it but tryed it no good for the 09 tsse would be nice ill have a go see what i can do
you say shit for brains Click the image to open in full size. Bigjoos

Wow bill123, or should I say spongebob, or Universe or what ever name you are hiding under these days, awful big talk for such a little man...you have
Quote:
$ Coding and Development
as a signature but yet you could not code your way out of a paper bag let alone know how to spell code, you wore out your welcome on 232 site and ALL your names banned...is this what you are shooting for here?
Old 8th January 2013, 21:14

P2P
Old 8th January 2013, 21:53
VIP

United Kingdom
Grow up. Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Tags
browse , page