Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent)
Old 23rd March 2011, 00:06

Sweden
Default Uploading error
Why I'm I getting this error?
Code:
Warning:  Error:   <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Tra in /home/swetanka/public_html/include/bencoder/bdecoder-domxml.php on line 73

Catchable fatal error:  Argument 1 passed to  DOMXPath::__construct() must be an instance of DOMDocument, null given,  called in  /home/swetanka/public_html/include/extensions/domxml-php4-to-php5.php on  line 56 and defined in /home/swetanka/public_html/include/extensions/domxml-php4-to-php5.php on line 383
Yes everything is fine. The settings are right, the torrent is alive. I use phpMyBitTorrent 2.0.4 Gold Release

Last edited by Godlake; 23rd March 2011 at 00:30.
Old 23rd March 2011, 00:39
BT.Manager Owner

United States
that is from a faulty scrape url the site your uploading from probly dont allow scrape or has a error in there scrape page.

Try A local torrent
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 23rd March 2011, 00:41

Sweden
Well how can i turn off the scrape?

Edit: Misunderstood your post. But how can I solve the problem. The torrent is fine, nothing wrong with it.

Now I'm getting this error when uploading
Quote:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@swetanka.up4.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I've already cleared my cookies.

Last edited by Godlake; 23rd March 2011 at 01:11.
Old 23rd March 2011, 01:35
BT.Manager Owner

United States
its not your scrape that is the problem it is the other site that has the problem you well not be able to get peer data from that site.
You can By pass this by turning off External Torrent Monitoring in admin settings.
as for last error where did you get this error?
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
Old 23rd March 2011, 16:35

Sweden
Wow this pisses me off. I uploaded a torrent with External Torrent Monitoring turned on. And now unexpected I'm unable to upload any torrent because of this error;
Code:
Warning:  Error:   <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Tra in /home/swetanka/public_html/include/bencoder/bdecoder-domxml.php on line 73

Catchable fatal error:  Argument 1 passed to  DOMXPath::__construct() must be an instance of DOMDocument, null given,  called in  /home/swetanka/public_html/include/extensions/domxml-php4-to-php5.php on  line 55 and defined in /home/swetanka/public_html/include/extensions/domxml-php4-to-php5.php on line 382
I even encounter this error while External Torrent Monitoring turned off. Please help me ;( It's not my host's fault, I think.
Old 25th March 2011, 00:27
BT.Manager Owner

United States
the problem is not your server nor is it PMBT please tell me what site is the torrent for.

Tags
error , uploading