Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > TBDev
Old 5th September 2010, 16:21

P2P
Default Trial account
Hi guys....i saw on a private tracker (iplay) a script: trial account

What's a trial account?

A trial accont means that you are in a test period. You have a limit of 7 torrents which you can download OR a download limit of 7 Gb. Beside this you cannot send private messages to other users and you cannot post in forum.

When I promote from trial user?

If after 7 days you are eligible for promotion your account will have no more limitation, thus becoming a normal user.

How can I promote

You can promote from trial to full user account in two ways:
1) After the 7 days trial period if your global ratio is 1.5 or greater you are eligible for promotion, but promotion must be approved by staff.
2) By making a donation, in this way your account will be converted from trial to full automatically.

Code:
I had an account but couldn't promote, can I try again?
<a name="Username">

No,  you cannot. We will store all the informations used before to create a  trial account. Most of the attemps will be blocked by scripts but we  will have human resources allocated for checking the active trial  accounts. Trying to abuse of this occasion will get your ip / ip class  banned!
who know how to make this script...i want to have trial account on my source....
Old 25th September 2012, 17:45

United States
What source code are you even using

Tags
account , trial