Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 10th April 2017, 17:37

P2P
Default How to fix 99.99 % downloaded torrents ?
Often i come across torrents that are 99.99% finished and when i can i help others finish them
sometimes even if i took the file from somewhere else and it was 100% finished it still shows as 99% on the file i'm trying to help seed to 100%
Old 11th April 2017, 04:22

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Often i come across torrents that are 99.99% finished and when i can i help others finish them
sometimes even if i took the file from somewhere else and it was 100% finished it still shows as 99% on the file i'm trying to help seed to 100%
redownload, scrape and let that 0.1% to fill the gap you have as long as there are 100% completed users for the same torrent, then, you're good to go...!

now, i don't know why this happens but i get like you and maybe zillions of other torrent world users too with me often
Old 14th May 2017, 23:52

P2P
for example i wanted to download a torrent which had no seeds past 60% so i start searching for it on chinese &russian forums etc
i found the file somewhere, download it and tried to seed it for those stuck at 60%. the strange thing is that after recheck it shows as it is 99.9% even though it's complete and working

Tags
9999 , downloaded , fix , torrents