Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 13th November 2008, 00:34

Unhappy Problem?=Unconnectable ( TS SE v5.1 Nulled by mrdecoder)
Quote:
System Message Click the image to open in full size. You are showing as Unconnectable on 1 of your torrents. Please visit the FORUMS or see FAQ page for advice on how to make yourself connectable.
Please downlod this video! :unknown:
fd.zip

Last edited by ultimato; 13th November 2008 at 19:37.
Old 14th November 2008, 05:58

it;s ur issue not server believe me!!!!
i said this before and say it again make sure that ur port is forwarded before starting any torrent!!!!

NOTE: I never had this issue for the last 2 years as that's when it was the last time I had to reset my router's setting for firmware update

DON'T DEPEND on UPnP choose a static IP for LAN and use port forwarder and u'll never have an issue

even better if you router can support IP assigning per Mac Address then you'll be sure to have same LAN IP all the time i.e. not to worry to check for port forwarding all the time

Tags
mrdecoder , nulled , se , unconnectable , v51