Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Free Torrent Source
Old 7th November 2012, 06:11

Australia
Exclamation Need help with Free Torrent Source
Hey there guys, I'm just mucking around with Free Torrent Source, But I can get my friend to be registered, it says that he is an Unconfirmed user.

Also it says to him that it has banned the IP, I'm also having issues as Staff Leader, cause it won't let me edit my name KnightRaider for it. It gives me this error here: You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn\'t be? Check in the tracker rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation.
4. Feel free to contact us about this error message.

And I am Staff Leader, so why is this saying this? Would like some help. Also how do I edit the Forum in Free Torrent Source, Thanks

-KnightRaider.

Code:
http://torrentsrule.co.cc

Last edited by KnightRaider; 7th November 2012 at 06:33.
Old 7th November 2012, 11:59
Banned

P2P
Free Torrent Source which one ?

Last edited by Krypto; 7th November 2012 at 13:47. Reason: No need to quote the post above you.
Old 7th November 2012, 12:09

Australia
Code:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freetosu/
this one here

Last edited by Krypto; 9th November 2012 at 19:39. Reason: No need to quote the post above you.
Old 7th November 2012, 12:11
Banned

P2P
ill check it out now ive never used it will have a look at it

Last edited by Krypto; 7th November 2012 at 13:48. Reason: Use the Reply Button and NOT the Quote button there is No need to quote the post above you.
Old 8th November 2012, 00:02

Australia
Thanks if you find out how to edit your own UserCP please let me know, nvm the forum editing part found that one out . It's just hard trying to edit your own Profile.

Last edited by Krypto; 9th November 2012 at 19:39. Reason: No need to quote the post above you.

Tags
free , source , torrent