Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Active Trackers > N3XT
Old 12th June 2023, 20:54

P2P
That's interesting, but you didn't answer my question. You didn't say anything? Are you afraid to write the truth?
And on the channel, why have you closed access? You did not like the uncomfortable question?
Well... Time will tell what you have and how it works. So far I see dampness and garbage.
Old 12th June 2023, 23:01

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
That's interesting, but you didn't answer my question. You didn't say anything? Are you afraid to write the truth?
And on the channel, why have you closed access? You did not like the uncomfortable question?
Well... Time will tell what you have and how it works. So far I see dampness and garbage.
You.
Are.
Ignorant.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectzomb View Post
SUPER SIMPLE SETUP SCRIPT: A simple script you run on your server, which with a simple command, will set your serer up for n3xt, install the pre req's, set everything to thet correct version, and has an option to secure your server so only your (or any ip you wish) cn access the mchine to keep you super secure.

no, mongo DB
All of this concerns me.
I don't really want a script that will 'set my server...and/or install any pre-req's'.
I generally set my server up...my way...and don't want something else changing anything.
And, never used mongoDB before. How will that work...will phpmyadmin be able to access it...or will I have to install yet something else...to get the script functional?
Just curious...asking for a friend of a friend of a friend. lol
Old 13th June 2023, 03:07
Coder

1, super simple setup script is optional! all you really have to do is install node js, this is something to make it easier for some users. No you dont need to install ifferent things. You act like e are making you do all these extra steps goofyball.... just think of sme other code we both have used.... everything needs to be od versions, and its a pain in the ss, specially for new users. thre is no distro that comes loaded even kina close to what u need to do for That-Which-Shall_not_be_named.... node will be very simple. Have faith brother man!

Bump: N3XT UPDATE!
Tonight after om more polishing of features, Our godly coder got the torrent pull ove from xbtit , so now, users and torrents are all set in that script to port xbtit fm codes to N3XT!

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
Well... Time will tell what you have and how it works. So far I see dampness
and garbage.

1. which question? The stress testing one??? We put the code through some heavy load testing using jmeter and AWS EC2 instances and some local postman containers, pushing it to handle a large amount of requests all at once. 20k requests in .71 seconds. we have sense improved the efficency and will be posting our inital release results before release. When it comes to projects like this, Node.js is ideal if you know how to use it well and write solid code. We looked at a bunch of options in the beginning, but Node.js ended up being chosen for various reasons. It's not a random choice. Programmers have their own favorite languages for different reasons, and Node.js definitely isn't picked on a whim.

2. we did not close anything on any channel? So not to sure what you mean here?

3. Building your owncode from nothing is a task most people can not do. I see enough people here taking othes code, doing some small work to it, and calling it their own. Many users will have to disagree with you, but that seems to be something you are good at doing. Such a hostile individual, so much anger and hate lol. I simply asked you a few serious, not mean nor rude questions, voiced a concern that your hard work would not be used and viewed by many ( which is kinda a rewarding feeling) and that made me sad and i was curious about your outlook on a topic to get an idea of where you were coming from to better nderstannd you, an you got so defensive and just bashing something you hve never done.

I guess i am sorry and didnt know how insecure you were aboout Taking a code, changing it a bit, and thinking that was anything close to building one from scratch... Let alone in a language never used before, so we couldnt take anything from anyplace. You cant just keep taking the same code and rewritting it in the same lanuages like people tend to do know a days. Things can be written so much better and more efficent. Seeing as our cooder workedd on the TB dev code when it was a real, living project in its glory days, He knew how NOT to do things. I am not sure why you had to get so vile and negitive, sounding smalll, and naive in public and just putting down something you know nothing about with no facts to back it... and clearly is just lashing out for NO reason.

In the next few weeks, you wiill be seeeingt trackers running N3XT, and when you are sitting there looking back on what you said, and look the way you will look, remember that post you made for no reason slamming somthing that is more original and difficult to do than you ever will.. I try not to lower my self to trolls, but calling people out over their own dumb shit is something i do enjoy doing.Next time i talk to you, I wont make sure to be nice and ask where your mid set was to try and view your side of things the way you do while everybody else mocked you. I will just act like you and all the others like you on the net,, and just put you down for zero reason, looking like a goof.
Old 13th June 2023, 08:26
Cod3r

P2P
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by thartley55 View Post
You.
Are.
Ignorant.

Bump:

All of this concerns me.
I don't really want a script that will 'set my server...and/or install any pre-req's'.
I generally set my server up...my way...and don't want something else changing anything.
And, never used mongoDB before. How will that work...will phpmyadmin be able to access it...or will I have to install yet something else...to get the script functional?
I agee with you here 200% there a server is the owners not the codes and hes code that he thinks is going to be all singing and danceing that is a load of rubbish so what hes saying its going to out do every core out there ive never heard so much rubbish on bvlist before in the 15 years being here..shell what about those who do not usd shell aka putty i know my shell putty those who do not well do i need to say more everyone on here who would like to use if need be that noone will use it who can use shell why the hell set a tracker up with putty...can not make a tracker with out it just a simple install Lol i guess not also this not going to out perform any tracker out there as there is alot more better trackers out there that is not putty ridden i could name a few out there too very big sites...i forone will not use something like this where you have little power over and have to pay someone to run a tracker you own.axam not to memtion a few more all ready been said i think noone will have a axam code any more with no power on there own server at all so i think him and hes so called coder should go back and rethink this all over at the end of the day you have to pay then to run your server that is yours and what you want on it without paying some smart ass like axams that hes here to make money just like axam as done my 2 penenth

i do custom mods in torrenttrader for £

Last edited by xblade; 13th June 2023 at 08:43.
Old 13th June 2023, 09:21
VIP

PHPMoAdmin is the MongoDB equivalent of PHPMyAdmin.
http://www.phpmoadmin.com/

other GUIs are also available

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
The Following User Says Thank You to DND For This Useful Post:
xblade (13th June 2023)
Old 13th June 2023, 10:40
Cod3r

P2P
Thumbs up
this is what i told him..also at no cost we are coders and can do the same as him at no cost to noone..at the end of the day hes here to make money from the members on here just like axam

Old 13th June 2023, 12:37
Coder

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblade View Post
this is what i told him..also at no cost we are coders and can do the same as him at no cost to noone..at the end of the day hes here to make money from the members on here just like axam
Why haven't you done the same if you're capable? Instead of repeating yourself, I recommend that if you have the skill, you should develop your own original source code instead of just incorporating other people's TBDEV modifications into a TBDEV base.

Your initial question in this discussion was whether it utilizes PHP, even though the original poster already mentioned the technology it uses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectzomb View Post
Taking someones code, and selling it, that is just a trashy thing that trashy peoople do, and we are no where even in that ballparkk. and dont worry, we decided to go open source with tiered donation features. Even free tier gets support, but the 3 tiers we offer will all have different perks in there so you can get and use n3xt for free, so you were incorrect there. No need to make assumptions and get defensive. Seeing as we already have sites ready to port over to this code, I am not too worried about what you think will happen, as the community already has proven your thoughts incorrect. Best of luck to you on your adventure!

The original poster has already confirmed that it will be released as an open-source project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thartley55 View Post
I recommend considering https://www.mongodb.com/products/compass as your top choice. It's a desktop application GUI for mongoDB, an incredibly useful tool. While there are numerous web user ui's available for mongoDB, in my personal experience, none of them truly match the power of phpMyAdmin.
Old 13th June 2023, 12:57
Cod3r

P2P
Thumbs up
true mate and yes ill just have to make the time to do so...now im back on net..we do have a forum with a mate where we code also i do have code that is on PHP 8 8.2.6 that ive just finished doing over at our forum mate that will be released soon there is a few on there at min just waiting on our core.... Also it comes in private tracker only also a private tracker and external torrents too..we are doing our betatest on it at min

Old 13th June 2023, 16:31
Coder

Quote:
I agee with you here 200% there a server is the owners not the codes and hes code that he thinks is going to be all singing and danceing that is a load of rubbish so what hes saying its going to out do every core out there ive never heard so much rubbish on bvlist before in the 15 years being here..shell what about those who do not usd shell aka putty i know my shell putty those who do not well do i need to say more everyone on here who would like to use if need be that noone will use it who can use shell why the hell set a tracker up with putty...can not make a tracker with out it just a simple install Lol i guess not also this not going to out perform any tracker out there as there is alot more better trackers out there that is not putty ridden i could name a few out there too very big sites...i forone will not use something like this where you have little power over and have to pay someone to run a tracker you own.axam not to memtion a few more all ready been said i think noone will have a axam code any more with no power on there own server at all so i think him and hes so called coder should go back and rethink this all over at the end of the day you have to pay then to run your server that is yours and what you want on it without paying some smart ass like axams that hes here to make money just like axam as done my 2 penenth

I am a bit confused. Are you talking about me?

Bump:
Quote:

I am a bit confused. Are you talking about me? When you speak it makes my brain hurt and we just can not understand you so I'll try to address this.
First. The code will be open source and free. So this tears your argument down [I think]
2. The scripted I spoke of, is not mandatory.... it was made to help users that need it to make set up simple you don't need to run it at all.
3.i didn't claim it was the best script anyplace. I did claim it was written incredibly efficent.

So not sure what all this about xam code is. Or about having power over people's servers. It's called options... you can get the code and never contact us again if you want... so I'm going to assume your not talking about me or n3xt because your reply is so far off base... just waiting to have you clear this up.

I have said all this before... but to clear anything confusing up. You will be able to install and use n3xt for free and with out anything from the devs. You can install it yourself and have no issues. The only thing you need is node js on your server. So for people that think we need you to have all this shit running.... no. For the db... rather then installing phomyadmin, you can use phpmongoadmin or a dozen other options. So not installing MORE then you would for other codes... just something different.
The S.S.S.S is optional 110% and for users that want a simple fast instal... and is NOT required for instaltion of n3xt. We have said the code will be open source, and there are no back doors or anything sneaky that I seem to see other people put in to their modified codes they resell.... if you get n3xt, we aim to make it as secure as possible...and back doors can be found by anybody...plus... that just is shady, leaving a way to sneak in to other users sites

Last edited by Projectzomb; 13th June 2023 at 17:03.
Old 13th June 2023, 22:33
Cod3r

P2P
ill leave you with it chap not many will be interested in anyways more core on that is better in a nut shell also those who code there own too

Tags
code , tracker