Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Project U-232
Old 12th November 2016, 19:08

Smile Need help guys
Hello guys,
Well am much familiar with linux and windows operaring system and have experience in forums softwares and wordpress too of 3 years. Now i am finding someone who could help me a little bit to do for me for free. I have already setup u-232 v5 and everything fine, just skype me at - amsalkhan2
or reply here. Please anyone help me, i won't take his/her much time, just need his/her 30mins hardly, specially with my torrent tracker of xbt to configure properly with the u-232 :)
Old 13th November 2016, 15:56
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
You will not be able to run XBT in a windows server, U-232 uses heavily modified XBT files, they are nothing like standard, even if you managed to get the windows XBT daemon from years ago working, its not going to work with the modified u-232 XBT files =]
Old 13th November 2016, 20:33

Okay thanks for replying, i am running debian 8 server now, and everything fine now, just wanna know how could i make someone as moderator, or administrator. I didn't found any setting for it, and i even tried to lookup files in the server but not able to find it... Could you please tell me? And is there any more themes for u-232
And yea how could we change username for staff members?
Old 14th November 2016, 19:23
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
All tools are in staffpanel, for users then you go to the members userdetails page.

Edit a user -> go to any userdetails page by clicking on their username, hit edit user tab, look for userclass, select the class then ok at bottom of page, to promote others to sysop, ensure they are not on site, chnage their userclass on phpmyadmin to max class, then go to memcache manager in staffpanel and delete that users cache or restart memcached server.

V5 has just been released, it has a themechanger as default allowing you to customise by hitting the the small gear icon on top left of screen, the guys are working on themes so look on the official forum in the theme topics.

Change a username - simply enter namechanger in staffpanel

Tags
guys