Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 10th October 2011, 04:57

P2P
Red face No bother
you didn't bother me at all, just either learn to use notepad, or get one of the coders here to come to your site and get it set up and going. Sorry I am not trying to be pain but with your limited code skills needs a coder, or you need to learn to do it yourself. Owning a tracker requires experience and to be good at it, you have to have experience at every level, uploader, mod, forum whore, every part of it you have to know. Code is no different you have to know a site well enough that you can direct the coder and have an idea what they are talking about, you owe it to yourself, and to your users as well, so no your not bothering me at all, I have owned sites I code I have done everything on a tracker site there is to do, but I still learn more every day.
Old 10th October 2011, 14:40

France
just by asking advice, I learned ...
thank you for your help already.

Bump: for ts v5.6 - I created a file "fondflow.php" in the plugins folder to add a plugin, and what should I put in this file to my posters lasttorrents appear? thanks

I already have the file and ImageFlow imageflow1.php in the "public_html" and all its contents

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kira View Post
just by asking advice, I learned ...
thank you for your help already.

Bump: for ts v5.6 - I created a file "fondflow.php" in the plugins folder to add a plugin, and what should I put in this file to my posters lasttorrents appear? thanks

I already have the folder ImageFlow and a file imageflow1.php in the "public_html" and all its contents

Last edited by kira; 10th October 2011 at 20:14.

Tags
install , plugin