Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Tracker Invites
Old 4th August 2009, 14:47

Netherlands
IPTorrents have always stole other sites torrents from the get go even before they went to a private site they were stealing torrents from Demonoid and posting them on Mininova with the filename changed to add there site address.
Old 4th August 2009, 16:12

United Kingdom
it isn't just iptorrents that does that there are many others out there. Let me see your website lets see torrents on your site that are not from other torrent sites?
Old 4th August 2009, 20:53

Netherlands
Considering my site is 99% scene uploads you'll find that I have the same files as a lot of sites. And dont start bringing sites in to it as you'll just embarrass yourself with that ugly eyesore you call a torrent site. I've been running a torrent site years before you and will continue to run a torrent site long after yours fails.
Old 5th August 2009, 20:10

United Kingdom
lol you call yourself a forum your supposed to support people and help them not tell them they are going to fail, i don't know about you but we are doing very well yes you may have opened it before me but for my first time running a site i am doing very well and i do not know why my site got brought into this as it has and never will have anything to do with you. There is no need to give me crap saying i am going to fail. We are talking about iptorrents not mine.
Old 7th October 2009, 19:21

P2P
PLEASE I REALLY NEED AN INVITE AT THIS TRACKER !! I WOULD APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE INVITES ME !! MY E-MAIL : bewithuu2@gmail.com

Last edited by bewithuu2; 8th November 2009 at 11:43.
Old 2nd July 2010, 14:40

P2P
Talking iptorrents
i have some invites for iptorrents if any1 wants 1 then send me a pm on here will also trade for invite to another tracker
Old 25th February 2011, 01:42

United States
I have been looking for an invite to this one. I am broadening my torrenting horizons with some new sites hopefully. I keep a good ratio and seed 24/7. Thanks!
Old 25th February 2011, 01:45

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngultimate View Post
I have been looking for an invite to this one. I am broadening my torrenting horizons with some new sites hopefully. I keep a good ratio and seed 24/7. Thanks!

i also have invites for iptorrents, if you can provide 100% full proof of at least 3 private sites you are on, including ratio, registration date and email. i will glady invite 1 or 2 users. i am pretty well known on these top sites and would not like to think i invited HIT AND RUNNERS!

http://i.imgur.com/DtcRfH5.gif

I also Setup And Modify Trackers PM For Details
Old 26th February 2011, 00:37

France
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy View Post
i also have invites for iptorrents, if you can provide 100% full proof of at least 3 private sites you are on, including ratio, registration date and email. i will glady invite 1 or 2 users. i am pretty well known on these top sites and would not like to think i invited HIT AND RUNNERS!
Can you please invite me, i can provide you proof via MSN as i'm only registered on REVTT
Old 8th March 2011, 09:53

P2P
Default 3 invites
i have 3 invites on IpTorrents.com.
I don't want nothing for them, only to respect the rules of the tracker...and proof of your ratio on other 2 trackers.
Thats all.

Leave me an e-mail to send the invitation.

Tags
iptorrentscom