7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

The Following User Says Thank You to x360zone For This Useful Post:
Daz (25th September 2012)
Old 7th September 2012, 16:33
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
keep on waiting lol
\o/

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Old 21st October 2012, 02:10
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
keep on waiting lol
you can not code xbox360 at all seen your work i hed to fix and well what a mess you make
Old 3rd December 2012, 10:03

United Kingdom
Default lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill123 View Post
you can not code xbox360 at all seen your work i hed to fix and well what a mess you make
wtf you on about bill and what mess did i make and where
people who chat shit need to follow up with proof before you slander folks
code who says im a coder and nowhere does it state i code like bigjoo or optix or joe oh wait you take others work and claim as your own that right
go glory hunt else where

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 3rd December 2012, 15:05
Banned

P2P
from what i was told from david24us you put him a tsse site up and it was wank coding so he asked me to go on hes site and look at it and yes it was a mess xbox360 and i recoder it up for him it to work and add alot of mods too then along you come and banned me for making look cool and mods that work can you remember xbox360 and can every one else too mate so do not lie about it ,
Old 3rd December 2012, 15:54

United Kingdom
Default arh
so your the dick from davids site your the reason it went down lol
and he was setup a standard ts as is so go on what was wrong with nightcrawlers nulled why your such a clever fellow
i remember you from back in the days with Mev/kermit on spank
and that went tits up too a few times if i can remember correct
clearly proving your a clever fellow

oh and to get things clear dave told me to ban you for being a douche

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying

Old 3rd December 2012, 18:44
Banned

P2P
Thumbs down
no he went down coss of your self and the hosting you given him chap as for my coding was spot on mate,And he went to someone who could give him some good hosting where he hed full control over hes hosting where you was not banning every tom dick and harry this why he was down you expect to be a owner on there site where you are only giving hosting where the owner as no control over hes web site mate not on So i would not go there mate with your comments mate or ill put full msn convos in this thread about you and what it was like by your hosting and banning peeps
Old 3rd December 2012, 19:40

United Kingdom
Default lol you aint a clue you n00b
Quote:
no he went down coss of your self and the hosting you given him chap as for my coding was spot on mate,And he went to someone who could give him some good hosting where he hed full control over hes hosting where you was not banning every tom dick and harry this why he was down you expect to be a owner on there site where you are only giving hosting where the owner as no control over hes web site mate not on So i would not go there mate with your comments mate or ill put full msn convos in this thread about you and what it was like by your hosting and banning peeps
go fuck up someone elses forum with your nonsense you bell end and get facts right
1: he did have full control he had a vps
2: you aint no fucking clue what your on about
3: he had simple ts code so if it was fucked up he should not have touched things
4:HE told me to ban you because your a knob which clearly you are becoming in here
5:i have 50+ trackers running on my hosting/nodes no issues and happy returning customers every month now honeslty would they pay again if the service i provide aint good enough

your answer no they wouldnt but they do stay with me which is true

pull off msn i still have pm in my account here from him and to him until you brought him down and clearly people who dont have a clue how to run a tracker shouldnt he is one of them,

now balls back in your court n00b waiting for another lame post which proves nothing infact i think i still have the message saying to ban you coz he didnt have the balls lol

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying

Old 6th December 2012, 16:12
Spartan_Host_co_uk

Quote:
bill123 I have seen many on here comment on x360zone hosting and to be fair [and this coming from another hosting provider] the only people who seem to moan are those who know nothing about hosting, your comments as x360zone said without proof means nothing just pointless babble to big yourself up and promote your own coding skills, also if you have to deride others to promote yourself maybe instead of bitching about x360zone and his hosting go take a look in the mirror and see who has the real problem. Also if dave or whoever had issue with x360zone like you say why dont they speak for themself why do they need you to state their case
Old 6th December 2012, 18:22

United Kingdom
Default lol
i have full messages i posted a couple in the shoutbox other day mr universe / mev / douchebag what ever you need to be its all the same ass hole better to ride the wave and have fun doing so ive seen so many waves in this forum over the years lol sometimes its funny as fuck some not so funny for others i give as much as i receive ... stay stoned and let the fun begin

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying

Tags
releases