Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 10th November 2008, 08:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur View Post
when the torrent is added on bitclient in stop mode there is another level of tracker update even you're not seeding or leeching you should get basic info about how many seeds there and how many leeches there on server at this current code
if you stop the Torrent i get error message about problem scraping the torrent and some error about Bencoded file giving that error

TS 3.1 worked fine
YSE, pmbt, TT, Tbdev2008 and more all worked fine in scrape info
just this ts4.3 and 5.1 giving me hell

why is this important? well if you didn't notice even at regular running torrent the update intervals don't corresponds with site setting. i.e you set tracker update every 30min but actually it's running like every 5 min = higher load on site
also if make the announce flooding period set to like 15min instead of getting proper error message saying don't update tracker too often instead you'll get that "connection probelm something error"
also if you check that the usual sites give you how many seeds and leechs on the torrent on the ts4.3 and 5.1 u just connect to peer without knowing how many on the tracker unless you check on site itself
hmmmmmmm , i think u should ask mrdecoder , he could have an answer for u , i'm not a coder bro :)
Old 11th November 2008, 14:19

P2P
Exclamation I upload the torrent,but torrent is not active...
When I upload the torrent (upload is working) but I have this problem :
That torrent is not active (I re Download this but also is not active {0 seeds})

What is this????
PLZ help me
Old 11th November 2008, 23:04

Lithuania
when i add this (zend_extension_ts = G:\xampp\htdocs\ioncube\ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll ) line to php.ini my XAMPP's apache doesn't start anymore. But if i remove this line, apache works just fine, but TSSE upload doesn't work. This shit is starting to piss me off.

Last edited by weevazi; 11th November 2008 at 23:29.
The Following User Says Thank You to weevazi For This Useful Post:
x517530 (27th November 2008)

Tags
eror , mrdecoder , nulled , se , site , v51