Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > News > Introduce Yourself
Old 31st October 2011, 19:31

Pakistan
Default Hey Guys
Hey Guys
I hope that u all are good i am new to torrent trackers and wanted to make a site for torrents so i wish i get the best help around here so that i can make a good site with the help of this forum
Old 31st October 2011, 20:12
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by msk19994 View Post
Hey Guys
I hope that u all are good i am new to torrent trackers and wanted to make a site for torrents so i wish i get the best help around here so that i can make a good site with the help of this forum
no good coming here all want to be coders mate fined CODER WHO not on here if you want a site doing
ive come across a few coders on here not one can do it all thay do is make a mess of your site
Old 31st October 2011, 20:37

P2P
Angry lol so not true
There are some outstanding coders here. Considering the messes that there are to work with, like tbdev wich is antique at the latest release, and they are so embattled with in house fighting that they will probably never release another version, or tsse which has been completely rewritten so that it can be used with out Xam Ass taking your db away. Or all the other releases that so many work so hard at.
JoeRoberts is about to release the newest version of his code, optix is making great progress on Zen Tracker,and so many have put so much effort into all the old codes to make them secure, safe and up to date that it is above and beyond what anyone that comes here deserves for free. Instead of you whining all the time lets see an original code that you wrote! Not that whored over h20 tracker code that was 6 years old before you modded it to death. If your a real coder then you will have no problem whipping out a whole new code release that will make all others pale in comparison. If not then you really have no room to talk at all. You hang a different code every 2 days and call it an original code then shut it down when you can't get every coder here to jump in and solve the messes you make out of it.
SO there are a lot of great code/scripts here, and look at the threads and see which one suits your needs. Read all the threads for that code and so you will have an idea what to expect from it. As far as coders go, there are enough real coders here to help along the way as long as you do not n00b them to death, like asking why your basterized irc wont work in tsse!
Old 31st October 2011, 22:21

United Kingdom
Default same old shite
i wish i wish i wish i knew wtf i was doin
i wish i wish i wish i knew my real alias
i wish i wish i wish i can keep my tracker open
i wish

F$cking old news once again and really helpfull to others posting

i wish when i grow up i can be like you
"my hero"

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 31st October 2011, 22:51
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Like mentioned theres an abundance of coders here, many talented individuals all specializing within certain sources, area's. You will find on here many different flavors of code, some great some not so great and thats a generalization of course, a little effort and time can make anything better. You will find as mentioned that you will receive support if you show your prepared to learn, its a thin line and many cross that line. Inability on there behalf soon turns to insults and the usual flaming ensues so all i can say is make the effort and you'll find a wealth of information, code, knowledge buried away on posts all over here, its all down to how much you want to succeed. Coders can only tell you so much and you need to absorb that and then build your own experience by trail and error, break the code get yourself into panic stations and learn. Like DAKz and x360zone mention, n00b them out and start insulting you get no where fast, you will be avoided like the plague so with that in mind happy coding and enjoy it.
Old 1st November 2011, 21:43

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
no good coming here all want to be coders mate fined CODER WHO not on here if you want a site doing
ive come across a few coders on here not one can do it all thay do is make a mess of your site
What a douche, what a douche

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this guy xblade/developer also??

Tags
guys , hey