Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent) > Mods & Themes
Old 3rd July 2011, 21:28
Banned

P2P
Question eVo_blue
THEME eVo_blue dons block

PHP Code:
}

if (
$donations){
include(
"./blocks/donation_block.php");

main.php
Old 3rd July 2011, 22:45
BT.Manager Owner

United States
where would you like it to be located?
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 3rd July 2011, 22:58
Banned

P2P
Question right
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeroberts View Post
where would you like it to be located?
to the right

and what page saying i should not be here ?

http://www.phpmybittorrent.com/forum....php/t/94/673/ fix please:unknown:
Old 3rd July 2011, 23:15
BT.Manager Owner

United States
first off that mod is already in PMBT 2.0 so you do not have to add it
to data base!
second off.
as for the error message open donate.php and put
PHP Code:
if (defined('IN_PMBT'))die ("You can't include this file...".$self[$last_key]);
define("IN_PMBT",true); 
just after the header like so
PHP Code:
<?php
/*
*----------------------------phpMyBitTorrent V 2.0-beta4-----------------------*
*--- The Ultimate BitTorrent Tracker and BMS (Bittorrent Management System) ---*
*--------------   Created By Antonio Anzivino (aka DJ Echelon)   --------------*
*-------------               http://www.p2pmania.it               -------------*
*------------ Based on the Bit Torrent Protocol made by Bram Cohen ------------*
*-------------              http://www.bittorrent.com             -------------*
*------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
*------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
*--   This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify   --*
*--   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by   --*
*--   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or      --*
*--   (at your option) any later version.                                    --*
*--                                                                          --*
*--   This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,        --*
*--   but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of         --*
*--   MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the          --*
*--   GNU General Public License for more details.                           --*
*--                                                                          --*
*--   You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License      --*
*--   along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software            --*
*-- Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307 USA --*
*------              ©2005 phpMyBitTorrent Development Team              ------*
*-----------               http://phpmybittorrent.com               -----------*
*------                    Hacked For phpMyBitTorrent                   -------*
*----------------                 By joeroberts                   -------------*
*/
define("IN_PMBT",true);
now open theme main.php and find
PHP Code:
function themefooter(){ 
and add to the globals
Quote:
$donatein, $donateasked, $nodonate, $donations, $user
Now fined
#right side here
and put under
PHP Code:
include("./blocks/donation_block.php"); 
You well need to go to admin pannel and turn on donations.
--------------------------------EDIT--------------------------------
You well need to find the first
PHP Code:
and remove it or it well show 2 times.
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
Old 3rd July 2011, 23:33
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeroberts View Post
first off that mod is already in PMBT 2.0 so you do not have to add it
to data base!
second off.
as for the error message open donate.php and put
PHP Code:
define("IN_PMBT",true); 
just after the header like so
PHP Code:
<?php
/*
*----------------------------phpMyBitTorrent V 2.0-beta4-----------------------*
*--- The Ultimate BitTorrent Tracker and BMS (Bittorrent Management System) ---*
*--------------   Created By Antonio Anzivino (aka DJ Echelon)   --------------*
*-------------               http://www.p2pmania.it               -------------*
*------------ Based on the Bit Torrent Protocol made by Bram Cohen ------------*
*-------------              http://www.bittorrent.com             -------------*
*--   This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify   --*
*--   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by   --*
*--   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or      --*
*--   (at your option) any later version.                                    --*
*--   This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,        --*
*--   but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of         --*
*--   MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the          --*
*--   GNU General Public License for more details.                           --*
*--   You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License      --*
*--   along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software            --*
*-- Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307 USA --*
*------              ©2005 phpMyBitTorrent Development Team              ------*
*-----------               http://phpmybittorrent.com               -----------*
*------                    Hacked For phpMyBitTorrent                   -------*
*----------------                 By joeroberts                   -------------*
*/
define("IN_PMBT",true);
now open theme main.php and find
PHP Code:
function themefooter(){ 
and add to the globals
Now fined
#right side here
and put under
PHP Code:
You well need to go to admin pannel and turn on donations.
--------------------------------EDIT--------------------------------
You well need to find the first
PHP Code:
and remove it or it well show 2 times.
none of the above work on not in the theme main.php
Old 3rd July 2011, 23:38
BT.Manager Owner

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblade View Post
none of the above work on not in the theme main.php
lines 498-504
PHP Code:
function themefooter(){
global 
$startpagetime$db$db_prefix$user,$INVITEONLY;//y can move them now ?should
echo"</div></td>";
if(!
preg_match("/phpBB.php/",$_SERVER["PHP_SELF"])){
echo
"<td id=\"rightcolumn\" valign=\"top\">";
#right side here 
Old 4th July 2011, 16:05
Banned

P2P
Smile new theme
new theme joe can we have your new blue theme please with the Personal stats
Old 4th July 2011, 16:07
BT.Manager Owner

United States
the new theme well not work on 2.X.X
It is a 3.0 template theme
Old 21st January 2012, 20:06

Portugal
Joe a problem with register in this theme(and i thing in all themes except original):

Click the image to open in full size.

Bump: I have test it and no theme except the basic one the invites work.
Can you please help joe?

Bump: easy fix find
if($pivate_mode AND !$user->user AND !eregi("user.php",$_SERVER["PHP_SELF"])) loginrequired("user", true);

in themes/acidtech/main.php and replace it with
function newuserpage($page) { if(eregi("faq.php",$page))return true; if(eregi("rules.php",$page))return true; if(eregi("user.php",$page))return true; if(eregi("takeconfirminvite.php",$page))return true; if(eregi("confirminvite.php",$page))return true; return false; } if($pivate_mode AND !$user->user AND !newuserpage($_SERVER["PHP_SELF"])){ loginrequired("user", false); include'footer.php'; }

Fix it, thank you.

Tags
2x , evoblue , pmbt