Thread: Browse Page
View Single Post
Old 8th January 2013, 19:14

Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill123 View Post
i need a new browse.php for TBDEV09 as you can see i do not like it as it is would love some js in it no just the name of cats a dif search as the one thats on it crap do not like it at all the old 08 as a better one that moder with js in it but tryed it no good for the 09 tsse would be nice ill have a go see what i can do
you say shit for brains Click the image to open in full size. Bigjoos

Its real simple, it goes like this, you take a 09 base source code and use your skill to modify it which is basic coding, if you have the skill, not one persons 09 browse.php is any use to you or anyone else, its specific to the code its sitting in so get real and learn like everyone else, user class veteran pmsl.

I SAY DO I GIVE A FLYING FUCK NO WHAT YOU SAY, AND A THEME IVE MADE A THEME FOR YOUR SHITE, AND FOR THE THEME YOU TRYED TO MAKE FOR IT YES I SEEN IT WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP CAR`NT EVEN SEE THE GOD DAM MEUN BAR LOL AND AS FOR THE REST GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN SOME ART WORK
Wow bill123, or should I say spongebob, or Universe or what ever name you are hiding under these days, awful big talk for such a little man...you have
Quote:
$ Coding and Development
as a signature but yet you could not code your way out of a paper bag let alone know how to spell code, you wore out your welcome on 232 site and ALL your names banned...is this what you are shooting for here?