Thread: Browse Page
View Single Post
Old 8th January 2013, 19:11
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
You just dont know when to shut yer puss do you. Ok education time because your a complete dummy - There is no written word in the English dictionary " CAR'NT "

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill123 View Post
I SAY DO I GIVE A FLYING FUCK NO WHAT YOU SAY, AND A THEME IVE MADE A THEME FOR YOUR SHITE, AND FOR THE THEME YOU TRYED TO MAKE FOR IT YES I SEEN IT WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP CAR`NT EVEN SEE THE GOD DAM MEUN BAR LOL AND AS FOR THE REST GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN SOME ART WORK
You sir are a complete dummy which cannot spell basic English words or even speak properly, you start off slagging pro designers work, you slag me about design and I'm a coder only... epic fail, then you attack me with caps lock and an abortion one line sentence, you do know there's such a thing as punctuation don't you ?

I can feel your rage lol, i bet your face was red about blowing up, lmao no shame what so ever, shouting and screaming like some stupid 2 year old on a open public forum, and just to put the icing on the cake you have publicly flamed a respected developer that’s helped thousands of people along the way, you best watch your back now. Now fuck off and don't ever come back near U-232 or me if you do then take what you get.

Last edited by Bigjoos; 8th January 2013 at 19:23.