View Single Post
Old 28th March 2014, 15:42

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoner View Post
Giving your login file wont help much. takelogin might be better.

But maybe explain your issues better.

If when you hit the submit/login button and you just get sent back to the login page. Then likely you have a bad setup in your config file.

Have you set the cookies section in there?

What have you set it to..

9/10 times, they should be left blank, unless your using a subdomain, which most will not.

Its normally used, if your wanting to run two trackers side by side. I.e you have your main live tracker, then a development tracker @ dev.somedomain.com
ok i understand for now i must add Cookie Domain at config.php can you please private massage me ? i really need help

Bump:
Quote:

If when you hit the submit/login button and you just get sent back to the login page. Then likely you have a bad setup in your config file.

9/10 times, they should be left blank, unless your using a subdomain, which most will not.

Its normally used, if your wanting to run two trackers side by side. I.e you have your main live tracker, then a development tracker @ dev.somedomain.com

ok now tell me i have to create subdomain like tracker.yousite.com? or must be yoursite.com/tracker

and also tell me

on this area what i need to do

Check that this setting is correct, as it was automagic!
Announce URL Annouce URL I ADD OK.
Check that this setting is correct, as it was automagic!
Cookie Prefix Cookie Prefix on here what did i need to do?

Cookie Path or cookie path must be cookie.yoursite.com or must be yoursite.com/cookie ???

Help please

Click the image to open in full size.

please help me fast :(

Bump:
Quote:

ok stoner;44197 i done it or site working greate but what my images cant show please help ?

whay it look like it

Click the image to open in full size.

Help me pleaseeeeeeeeee

Bump:
Quote:

ok now when i go to my Homae page like yourdomain.com/index.php or i got blank page please help me