View Single Post
Old 12th May 2010, 14:25

Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by OiNK View Post
Ok... i will explain you what to do (for xampp)
1: Unrar softmp3 archive in htdocs folder....
2: Create a database named softmp3... (from phpmyadmin)
3:In the DATABASE folder you`ll find a file... so you need to import it to the database you created (from phpmyadmin)
4: Edit include/bittorrent.php file and change softmp3.org with your IP (or 127.0.0.1) everywhere you find it...
NOTE... I recommand to use your real IP or your (sub)domain because if you use 127.0.0.1 noone excepting you will be able to login to the tracker...
5: In phpmyadmin go to invites table (in your softmp3 database) and click to Insert...: id: 1, userid: 1, email: write your mail here, skapad: let it how it is, secret: 1234
6: In broswer go to adress: http://YOUR_IP/signup.php?secret=1234 And create your account
7: Go back to phpmyadmin... and in the table users you`ll find your username... Edit it... and in the field "class" put 9 (this is the sysop class number)
8: go to table iplock, and create a table for your IP: id: 1, userid: 1, ip: Your_IP, comment: Your USERNAME
9: Go to browser... and type http://Your_IP and login with your details... and now you are a sysop.
10: After that you will need the tracker.php file... for the announce... (you will find this one in the SweDVDR source archive... and you will need a coder to edit it a bit....

Warning... all staff addons are in sweedish... and a part of source is in sweedish too...

Thats.. all
I hope i didn't forgot any step... and anyway I don't recommend this source for a beginner...

Sorry for my english... I am drunk at the time of post...

All worked fine bur when i try to register at my adress signup.php?secret=1234

the register button never gets clickable?

I read that it only works in linux?

I tried with swedvdrs source might i add...

Last edited by Fantazy; 12th May 2010 at 18:45. Reason: missed something