Thread: Project U-232
View Single Post
Old 21st July 2011, 11:24
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
What is with you and huge incoherent posts i cant make sense of - man thats a story you posted, simple read and follow the instructions and the code installs just fine if you follow what your instructed, your rambling on about

" And in the install folder there no install/config.sample.php install/announce.sample.php

set it in car`nt get in using password yes ive done 4 installs and i do not forget my db or password so whats up ?

or should it be

http://yoursite.com/install/extra/index.php "

No it shouldn't be - The scripts you say are in install/extra and you do nothing to them there are coded to work when used properly and no the index.php is not in the extra folder its within install so its loaded to allow an interface obviously, Linux and windows are different so what are you using and did you even bother yer arse reading the readme which gives instructions on what to edit per os, You see i know hundreds of people running this code and installing it so your post is a load of nonsense, smarten up and use your head or leave u-232 alone cos it aint no fly by night source code and it takes a little grey matter to work on it.

@danne drop the useless xammp and install from package or synaptic manager on your os the biggest problem people hit using cent os is wasting there times with xammp instead of setting up the webserver themselves using individual packages which is the correct way, xammp may be ok in test environment but its useless in production environment