Thread: Project U-232
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2011, 18:51
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Default Disgusted
Doing the rounds lately looking at who's using U-232 source, so we have a few on the support forum and the frequent here, Btdev, the usual places and they use V2, Imagine our surprise to see these ignorant lying scumbags have done. The assholes name is iseeyoucopy, now that name fits just because what they done.

Me and my friends involved in this project work tirelessly on code all the time and do the work, 3-4 years and more we have invested in this and we despise this pathetic childish carry on, we send out our source code with headers credited all at Tbdev and we specify url for our site and support so when people browse the view source they see who's behind the project and that is what we rely on.. now this asshole has decided he has made U-232 V2 , this is unbelievable because the Muppet is just that.... a simpleton that struggles with basic coding and the have the audacity and nerve to do this to us

This is how we send the code out :

Code:
/** 
 *   https://09source.kicks-ass.net:8443/svn/installer09/ 
 *   Licence Info: GPL 
 *   Copyright (C) 2010 U-232 v.2 
 *   A bittorrent tracker source based on TBDev.net/tbsource/bytemonsoon. 
 *   Project Leaders: Mindless,putyn,kidvision. 
 **/
These fuckers do this :

Code:
<!-- ####################################################### --> 
<!-- #   This website is powered by Tracker.com            # --> 
<!-- #   Download and support at: Tracker.com              # --> 
<!-- #   Tracker.com                                       # --> 
<!-- ####################################################### -->
Go yourself and view source code on my site then go to these scumbags and do the same and see our source code.... stolen and pure disrespect shown, they are dreamers that think they could build a source code and went out there way to edit what they took from my SVN or SMF forum and that is sad, the truth is scary they cant do basic coding lol, i wont tolerate it so be warned you will be banned and will get no support nor friend ship from us

Thats right iseeyoucopy i will expose your stunt and i have banned you from my forum and Btdev will be next, step on the wrong toes and see it backfire right in your face, Your a sad excuse for a skin and just as well you live hundreds of miles away from me.

Last edited by Fynnon; 26th August 2011 at 20:43. Reason: edited so the fuckers don`t get free attention