Thread: changing script
View Single Post
Old 28th August 2008, 21:18

As to my knowledge, FTS has additional fields that are not in the tbdev standard users table.
This can be achieved through some easy steps:
1. Go to your FTS database, select the users table, go to Operations Tab, you will see there in the right lower corner Copy table to (database.table):
there you have a dropdown list with all your databases on your server, select the tbdev database... and in the textbox near the databases dropdown box fill in a name like users2, users3 whatever (must be a different name than `users`), make sure that below you have selected the radio button Structure and data and then press Go. After this finishes, the table will be replicated in the tbdev database.
2.Second step... you will select the tbdev database and execute this query
Code:
INSERT INTO USERS (id, username, old_password, passhash, secret, email, status, added, last_login, last_access, editsecret, privacy, stylesheet, info, acceptpms, ip, class, avatar, uploaded, downloaded, title, country, notifs, modcomment, enabled, avatars, donor, warned, warneduntil, torrentsperpage, topicsperpage, postsperpage, deletepms, savepms)
SELECT id, username, old_password, passhash, secret, email, status, added, last_login, last_access, editsecret, privacy, stylesheet, info, acceptpms, ip, class, avatar, uploaded, downloaded, title, country, notifs, modcomment, enabled, avatars, donor, warned, warneduntil, torrentsperpage, topicsperpage, postsperpage, deletepms, savepms FROM users2;

Note: that I bolded users2, that is the table that you replicated from the fts database, replace that with the name you filled in step2.
And you are ready to go!
Cheers!

{
       public 
$health;
       private 
$friends;
       protected 
$love;

public function 
__construct()
  {