View Single Post
Old 16th December 2011, 17:21

P2P
Hehe, he just replied the *TICKET* on which I was asking for his "support" for exporting/importing the DB. But, surprisingly, his reply wasn't about the ticket, but about this thread!

I suppose that trash-talking him, or his code, doesn't gives him the permission to suspend our website, as trash-talking somebody means freedom of speech (a thing that I suppose he's not so happy about).

So people, please carry on trash-talking, at least I'll feel better about my 60 bucks!

It's hilarious!

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooly View Post
I would say xbtitFM we have all the scripts to import the users and torrents and we don't cost as much for support.
Great, can you please PM me with a price offer for exporting everything from TSSE and importing to xbtit?

Also do you have any other themes/layouts (the blue one is commonly used so I would love to have something else)?

For the rest of BVList:
excluding xbtit, do we have any other alternatives? I'm looking for something similar (visually speaking) with TSUE, which - let's admit it - looks very modern.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjoos View Post
Do as advised - Move over to a TBdev based source code
I was looking at TBdev today, but it looks very...outdated. 2009? In 15 days we'll be in...2012... Maybe I'm not looking into the right place (tbdev.net)?
The Following User Says Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
nicukent (13th February 2015)