View Single Post
Old 28th November 2011, 19:40

i really like 6.3 it's working fine ( for me right now ) but the thing is if i could get it decoded i don't need it nulled just decoded to be able to modify what i want this would be really great but seems like everyone one forgot about this version and decided to concentrate on 7.0+ version wich i think really sux because to be able to use those you need to upgrade servers such as mysql after this if need a sooner php, after this you need to have ie8 or better wich i don't wanna use cause it sux i'm still running ie7 on my pc and many more this you need to do to run those version but who the hell does he think he is to force people to upgrade when they don't want to....

he even asked me once to help me to give him acces to my server to be able to upgrade things on it he can't even have a stable hosting and he thinks i will give him acces to me server yeah right :nosepick:

ok for the help you're offering me if you can help me find a way to move torrents to 5.6 np i will for sure move to it but one thing is sure i will not give xam a penny anymore but for the torrent i was able to move them from 6.3 to 5.6 but i can't fixhash on them and when i wanna see torrents details i get not a dictionary or something like this but the torrent and details are there

Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
dont let him win mate rather partner up with some one and restore your site with 5.6, or restart up, dont let xam get the better of you mate he aint worth it and dont let a community die over him also
i bet money theres less bugs in 5.6 than his newer sources lol
6.3 works sort of v7.0 sucked and never worked v7.2 works well and one of the best maybe
if you need a chat give me a pm see what we can come up with