View Single Post
Old 31st October 2008, 15:44

United States
OK, I haven't read this before but I have to answer to this!
Xam is an idiot who is making money from idiots who are willing to pay for his source.
Source is one big pile of crap and I swear its full of bugs that it is CRAZY (ask mrdecoder lol)! All he did is scramble it around so people couldn't find things and fix his mistakes so they could run a tracker without bugs.
I understand he is going for a tracker that could be run by a person who does not have a clue about coding (admin panel all control) but that is bunch of crap! Take phpMyBitTorrent script and you will see what the real thing is. This what xam has is nothing but TBDev which is moded (not well, may I add) to extent no one did before and than he charges for it.
I know xam before he bought php Coding for dummies (book) and started acting smart. People from TBDev (old members) can probably remember his first posts stating "how do i install this" or "can someone please help me, I crashed my site!"
I obviously don't like the guy (I have good reasons for it) so what do i think about TS Special Edition by XAM? RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUNNNN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Ernest Hemingway.

"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright.