View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2017, 16:01

Default Looking for a coder, I need help, will pay $$$
Hello,

please, I need help with installing and configuring my own torrent tracker. I will pay for every minute you will spend on my project.

As first, sorry for my english, I hope you will understand what I mean.

Price range: $0 - $3000 (we can still talk about it)

What I need: private torrent tracker for my members.
I run membership site. I upload files to fileservers and so on. Something like warez site.
Torrents will be much better. And faster.

Torrent Tracker with these features:
- any design (but something up to date), light and easy to use
- without any unnecessary pages and features like - FAQ, Rules, Donate, chat, Private messaging, forum...

- all my members will register themselves, but I need to be able to approve them myself - manually
- I need to be able to set their accounts according to their membership (monthly, lifetime and so on, just dates). So it means, I will manually set every account. Example: After 30 days (if they have monthly membership), they will not be able to download torrents anymore. They have to pay, then I will manually add 30 days again.
- Ability to set some torrents only for some members. It means, everyone can see all torrents, but some torrents will be available for downloading only to some members.
- Ability to set some limitations like 1 account/2 downloads/each torrent (against account sharing)

That s all I think.

Please, I am not a coder, I need your help.

Thank you very much

ponte

Last edited by ponte; 3rd July 2017 at 16:21. Reason: Forgot one word.