View Single Post
Old 27th December 2016, 12:53
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam0077 View Post
Tt just makes the usernames glow a little bit and gives people an fresh idea I know a few people that wanted this concept years ago but I didn't have the knowledge of php like I do today, I have learned a lot thanks BigJoos I know I have been an clown and a massive dick in the past maybe one day just one day we could shake hands like proper man, I should have know better and you did teach me which I will always be grateful for man, thanks & sorry might not cut it but never the less I am trying here.

@DND man I am sorry I thought you were having a dig at me, I apologize. Your right it is like TBDev/U232/etc most code is recycled no offense intended to these engines.

Maybe one day Ill stop shooting before I go on a rapid fire, one day I never said it would be today

Peace,
Enjoy & Again Sorry!

See you can be a decent lad, and fair play for posting that. U-232 door is always open to all and anyone wanting to learn a bit, we all learn bits of each other after all. Good job posting some mods and that's sincere. Come onto u-232.servebeer.com next time your about =]